Chapter 11

⁽ʳᵘⁿⁿᵉʳ'ˢ ʰᶦᵍʰ ⁻ ³ʳᵃᶜʰᵃ⁾

Later in the night Jimin stumbled into the house, shitfaced. Yoongi was sitting on the couch waiting for him. Looking up at his drunk member, Yoongi coldly asked, "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Out." Jimin mumbled, heading to his room. 

Not done with the conversation, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arm. "That's the best excuse you got?" 

"It's none of your business, let me go." 

"It absolutely is my business, do you have any clue how much damage you've caused?" Yoongi said through gritted teeth. 

"Please just let me go to bed, I'll tell you about it tomorrow." Jimin pleaded. 

Sighing deeply, Yoongi let go of Jimin's arm and watched him stumble off to his bedroom. 

                                                                   ~Next Morning~

Waking up, Jungkook rolled over to find only Tae in bed with him. Shaking Taehyung's shoulder, he asked him if he'd seen Rose. The boy was groggy at first but at the mention of Rose's name, he was wide awake. 

"Damn, I didn't even notice her get up. She's like a ninja." Tae yawned, sliding out of bed and getting dressed. 

Smirking JK replied, "You know she's only loud when she wants to be." 

⁽ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ᵗᵉˡˡ ⁻ ᵇᵗˢ⁾

Rolling his eyes, he smacked Kookie in the arm before leaving the room. Tae wandered into the kitchen, following the delicious smell of food. He stood in the doorway, awestruck. Jungkook walked up behind him. 

"What's wrong Tae?" Kookie asked him. 

Tae moved from the entryway and JK saw why Taehyung was so startled. The kitchen table was full of delicious looking food, Jin and Hoseok were already eating. 

"Wow

"Wow." Was all that Kookie could muster, his mouth watering as he sat down next to Hobi. 

"Jin-hyung, what's the special occasion?" Tae mumbled over a bite of food. 

"I didn't do it. Rose must have gotten up early and made it before leaving." Jin clarified. 

"Where'd she go?" JK asked his hyungs. 

"She left a note on the fridge." Hobi pointed.

Walking over to the fridge, Jungkook read the note. 

"Hope you enjoy breakfast boys, I'll be back later. Going for a run."

"Well I guess that's all we're gonna get for now." Turning to Tae, he whispered. "I'll go wake the others so they can enjoy this meal before Jin eats it all." 

"I heard that you pabo." Jin yelled.

"Is he wrong though?" Hobi chuckled. 

Jin glared at Hoseok but didn't reply cause he knew the sunshine boy was right. 

A few minutes later JK returned to the kitchen followed by Joon and Yoongi. 

"Where's Chim?" Tae asked.

"I didn't think that he deserved Rose's breakfast, so I didn't bother waking him." JK murmured. 

⁽ᵇᵃᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ⁻ ¹ᵗʰᵉ⁹⁾

The other boys just shrugged their shoulders and dug into their food with vigor. Soon everyone was stuffed and there was not a single bite of food left on the table. Jin may have even licked his plate clean....

As the boys were fighting over who had to do the dishes, Rose walked into the kitchen and started to clean without acknowledging anyone. 

"What do you think you're doing missy?" Jin said in his mom voice

"The dishes?" Rose replied as she quickly turned back to the sink, her long ponytail swishing. 

"No you aren't, you've done enough." Kookie said, picking Rose up and sitting back down at the table with her in his lap. 

"But I need to do the dishes." Rose whined. 

"Rosie you need to stop. You already cleaned the whole house and made a wonderful breakfast, I think you're ok to relax." Namjoon said. 

"But I want to...." Rose pouted. 

"No. Don't argue or I will beat your ass." Jin warned. 

"Fine....Hey baby do you wanna go workout?" Rose perked back up, turning to her boyfriend. 

"Sure. I just need to get changed first." Jungkook smiled. 

"Wait a minute, didn't you just go for a run? Shouldn't you rest for a bit?" Hobi asked. 

"Rose...you need to relax. You've been working yourself too hard because you're upset about Jimin. We all know. Please talk to us." Taehyung said, a concerned look on his face. 

"NO! I mean no, I'm fine." She yelled at first but then quieted her voice. 

She got out of Jungkook's lap and grabbed her keys, trying to leave. Yoongi stopped her by hugging her tightly. 

"Please don't go. We're worried about you. You're not being yourself Rose." He whispered. 

"Kitty please let me go, I need to go." She replied with a hard face. 

"No. you're not going anywhere." Hobi said, joining the hug. 

"You are staying here for now." Tae mumbled into her hair as he hugged her too. Soon all the boys were hugging Rose and she was getting overwhelmed. 

Jimin had deeply hurt her and she dealt with hurt by working herself too hard. She felt that if she could be productive, then she wouldn't have to deal with the emotions. It was easier for her to pretend everything was alright until her problems eventually mellowed out. So having the boys intervening in her coping mechanism was making her feel emotions she didn't want. She was tired of crying. It made her feel weak and helpless. 

"Stop...I can't breathe. Please let go." Rose stuttered, feeling claustrophobic. 

The boys quickly let her go, fear in their eyes as they saw the strong woman they knew and loved break into a million pieces before their eyes. 

 ⁽ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ ⁻ ᵈᵃʸ⁶⁾