Chapter 151: The Return of Samurai X.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Wow! 361K views and 11.3K votes. Thank you all so much for reading! Please enjoy this 7700+ word chapter. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

The Vermillion made it to Mega Monster Amusement Park, stealing all the metal they could get their hands on. Viciously tarring it apart fling strips of metal this way and that. Causing the metal to rain down upon the terrified amusement park guests and staff.

"What are those things?" A terrified amusement park goer cried out in fear. "What do they want?" A second amusement park goer cried out.

Some of the Vermillion Samurai jump the mascots. "Not the mascots!" A woman shouted as the Vermillion Samurai tore the costumes off the mascots.

A pair of boys were riding a haunted house ride as the Vermillion Samurai descended upon the ride.

An obviously fake monster prop popped out. "Not cool." Boy #1 said with a board sigh. "So lame." Boy #2 said as the ride passed props.

"Not cool." Boy #1 yarned as they passed some Vermillion Samurai. "So lame." Boy #2 said rolling his eyes.

A pair of Vermillion leapt onto their buggy. "Not cool." Boy #1 said not realising they were real and not lame actors. The Vermillion start to take apart their ride. "So lame!" Boy #2 cried out in fear. "Not cool!" Boy #1 shouted in terror.

"Ah, I just love the smell of screams in the evening." Raggmunk declared with a hearty laugh.

The Ninjas pull up to Mega Monster Amusement Park ready to prevent the Vermillion from taking any more metal and endangering lives.

"Mega Monster Amusement Park? Really? Don't these guys have any sense of decency? Where does it end?" Cole said.

"It ends here and now." Lloyd declared. "The roller coaster!" Nya gasps and points to where the Vermillion are taking apart its tracks of the active ride. Viciously tearing apart the rollercoaster causing the metal to rain down upon the terrified amusement park guests and staff.

"Zane, Cole, get up there fast!" Lloyd orders. "Right." Zane responded. "Got it." Cole replied leaping into action to save the participants of the ride.

"The rest of you spread out. Time to make this place a snake-free zone. We can do this, team!" Lloyd ordered before they split up.