Chapter 91: Prison Break!

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This is my second hated season behind rebooted. It's poorly written, brings the Nya drama back and the characters do stupid things for the sake of the plot! So infuriating.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Nadakhan having found the remains of the Misfortune's Keep uses the Realm Crystal to summon his crew from the realms they had been imprisoned within.

"Captain, I knew it was only a matter of time you'd come." A man said he was sporting a large black moustache wearing a goggle helmet, mismatched orange, brown and red leather armour with green epaulettes, carrying two Pistols and a jagged sword on his back.

"Ah, Flintlocke. My loyal first mate, is your gunpowder still dry?" Nadakhan demanded and Flintlocke smirked as he fired at a group of birds, but they flew away.

"You missed." Nadakhan hissed at the man. "Did I?" Flintlocke challenged and a tree's leaves fall down and more Pirates approach them.

"Well, if it ain't be Doubloon." Flintlocke said walking up to a man in a similar dress to him only wearing a frowning white mask.

"What's the matter, ain't happy to see me?" Flintlocke says and Doubloon's face switches around displaying another white mask with a different expression, this time a smiling one.

A silver and orange mechanical monkey screeches at Flintlocke. "Go fix a turbine, Monkey Wretch." Flintlocke says and Monkey Wretch hands him a flower.

"A flower?" Flintlocke questioned before presenting it to a hideous, hulking orange beast with turquoise scales on her face and saying "Lady Dogshank." Dogshank grabs the flower and crushes it.

"Never liked flowers. And I ain't no lady." Dogshank laughs.

"And last and definitely least, Clancee." Flintlocke says looking at the very nervous, lime green, hybrid Serpentine with a peg leg. He looked to be a hybrid of Anacondrai and Venomari.

"I-I-It's good to see us all together, F-Flintlocke. I-I told everyone I met about you and how, how, how—" Clancee rambled on as Flintlocke cut him off.