Chapter 50: Shade and Shadow

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The next round of the Tournament had begun and (Y/N) and Dareth were nowhere to be found. Master Chen was furious about this and throwing a fit that his future wife was nowhere to found.

And ordered all of the fighters inside a blimp to start the match.

Shade was trying hard to hide the bemused look on his face when he caught sight of his opponents.

"What are you looking at?" The Master of Speed spat at the Master of Shadows.

Shade was looking at the cast the Master of Speed had on his leg.

Shade let out a chuckle The Master of Speed along with the Masters of Mind, Light and Fire were all wounded from there battle with the other person they had all accused that night.

Despite the Master of Speeds obvious injury, the other Masters were sporting some themselves.

Rumour was that the Master of Light was sporting some rope burns from trying to get out of his entrapment. Though if he was he was hiding them indirectly with his powers.

The Master of Fire had a black eye and a split lip. While the Master of Mind was sporting a concussion.

"The next ones out of the tournament." Shade proclaimed to the four of them.

"Uh, heh. Why so scared to show us your arm, Shade? Worried we're gonna find a tattoo and know you're working for Chen?" Kai replied with a stuck up look on his bruised face.

Shade burst out into laughter. "Didn't you lot accuse that nice girl from last night of being Chen's spy ." Shade lectured with a twisted smile as he watches the four bristle at that. "How did that work out for you?"

"Do you mind?" Skylor responded sounding annoyed but Shade just ignored Skylor and continued his verbal assault.