Chapter 107: Enemies, New and Old.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note:

Shout out to Napin55 who figured out what (Y/N) represents and her importance to Ninjago along with why she is dressed in grey.

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

Unknown to both sides the Nexo Knights and The army of Jestro and the book of Monsters both raced towards the Isle of Vile. Unaware of the horrors that awaited them on the Isle of Vile.

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

With six of the Eleven out on their various missions. Four remained at the Isle of Vile as protectors with one overseeing them all, Nidhogg by their side.

Cruelty was within the torture room sharpening her double-sided axe, her thick leather executioner armour protected her from the sparks as she held the axe to the grindstone.

As Cruelty stepped on the pedals to speed up the stone of the sharpening process, through the eyeholes of her executioner hood, Cruelty's glowing eyes drifted to the iron maiden in the room.

Every day of training was relentless and savage beatings. Then Hela would have Weapon locked inside that device and slowly submerge it into a cold pool of seawater deep within an underground cavern when she failed for being weak.

The iron maiden was not waterproof which allowed the seawater to slowly seep inside over the hours it didn't help how cold the seawater was.

Or how the spikes of the iron maiden would cut her tiny body as she floated in the cold seawater that seeped in. The salt in the seawater would sting the fresh wounds on her tiny body as she weighed in the chilled water.

It got so cold inside that iron maiden in the winter months that Weapon could see her own breath when she was finally released.

Cruelty stopped sharpening her double-sided axe, against the grindstone and got up to inspect the aged torture device.