Chapter 109: Mid-Air Battle.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Shout out to kittengirl998. Who figured out the lyrical meaning to the song in the last chapter. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

The battlefield became dead silent. Evil nervously patted Nidhogg who went quiet from being slightly unnerved by the Five Elemental Dragons and the six colour co-ordinated beings riding them.

"Magic Dragons?!" Revenge questioned as she got off the knight she'd been mercilessly pummeling into the dirt.

Cruelty even lifted her leather hood to make sure she was actually observing what she was witnessing taking place before her.

Destruction was still holding Clay at sword point so Anger was left eyeing the Elemental Dragons wearily as though she was trying to suss out if they were a threat.

Equally shocked were the six Ninjas staring at the five armed (Y/N)'s before them."What the hell!?" Jay shouted at the sight before them.

Zane kept rubbing his eyes to make sure that his blue optics were actually perceiving what he was viewing to be real or not.

"Everyone else is seeing this right?" Kai questioned the others. Thinking that he'd lost his mind.

Nya made a short noise unable to speak anything just gripped on to her brother in shock.

Lloyd had gone catatonic slipped off his own dragon hit the ground with a hard thud. Causing Cole to jump off his dragon to help Lloyd up from his fall.

"Is that a ghost?" Evil questioned Cruelty who just nodded and continued blinking at Cole. As they watch the ghost scramble to help the boy in green.

"Lloyd? Lloyd!?" Cole panicked shaking Lloyd. Lloyd managed to mumble something incoherent then went completely silent. Possibly from blacking out.