Chapter 76: The Sword of Sanctuary

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Congratulations to ReadingPizza12!

(Third Person P.O.V)

On the Bounty, the rest of the Ninja's team were still trying to interrogate Ghoultar.

"Still won't talk, hmm?" Sensei Wu said as Ghoultar crossed his arms and looked away from the Sensei.

"Guess it's time to bring in the "big buns." He's all yours, Misako." Sensei Wu said and Misako stepped forward.

"Puffy Potstickers?" Misako said with a pleasant smile holding up the full tray of delicious treats for the ghost to see.

"Ghoultar not strong enough. Ghoultar want! Ghoultar tell everything!" Ghoultar said in defeat unable to resist the call of the buns.

Ronin raised an eyebrow at how easy the ghost folded for the treat.

"What does Morro want?" Sensei Wu asked, testing the waters of conversation with Ghoultar. "Morro want to be Green ninja." Ghoultar replied not taking his eyes off the Puffy Potstickers before him licking his lips as he did.

"Why does Morro want to find the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master?" Sensei Wu questioned watching Ghoultar intently.

"Ghoultar not knows, no one tells Ghoultar." Ghoultar admitted sadly. "Are you sure?" Misako said pulling the tray of Puffy Potstickers backwards.

"Ghoultar sure! Ghoultar sure!" Ghoultar shouted and Misako put the tray back.

Sensei Wu glanced at (Y/N) sitting in the corner. "What does Morro want with (Y/N)?" Sensei Wu continued the interrogation of the ghost.

"Girl threat to ghosts." Ghoultar whined unable to resist the call of the warm Puffy Potstickers before him.

"Threat how?" Ronin asked stepping towards the cage Puffy Potsticker in hand for Ghoultar.