Chapter 99: Nya's Dinner With Nadakhan!

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

This is my second hated season behind rebooted. It's poorly written, brings the Nya drama back and the characters do stupid things for the sake of the plot! So infuriating.

(Third Person P.O.V)

With Nya locked inside a cell with Nadakhan's crew going about there jobs, Nadakhan had looked himself in his Captain's quarters.

He could hear a child singing but no child was aboard the Misfortunes Keep.

"Shut up! Shut up!" Nadakhan continued to yell at the invisible child. "Misfortunes Keep. I like the name." The invisible child answered not listening to him.

"Where are you!?" Nadakhan screamed at the empty room. "Captain! What's happening? What are you yelling at?" Flintlocke asked from the other side of Nadakhan's door.

The crew of Misfortunes Keep were become increasingly worried with Nadakhan's blackening arm and hearing things.

"I'm fine." Nadakhan growled out loud, scaring Flintlocke away. "Wow, that wasn't very nice your first in command was just concerned about you." The child's voice explained to the Djinn.

"Where are you?!" Nadakhan demanded and started throwing things around the room, shattering glass and destroying furniture.

"Not here." The child's voice said in a sing-song tone. Nadakhan flips over a table. "Not under the table." The child's voice giggled in a sing-song tone.

Nadakhan tore apart his bed but found nothing. "Not there either." The child's voice laughed and Nadakhan howled in rage.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Lloyd comes back after flying over the Endless Sea and collapsed onto the beach, completely exhausted.