Chapter 23: The calm before the storm.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The Ninja had taken Lloyd to train a Dareth's Dojo just to get him and (Y/N) away from Mrs Garmadon.

That morning Mrs Garmadon made a dangerous mistake in trying to corner Lloyd to talk with her.

"I don't want to talk to you!" Lloyd screamed and this bought (Y/N) running.

"Lloyd, what's wrong?" (Y/N) asked as she came skidding into the room, then her eyes fell on Mrs Garmandon. "Oh." (Y/N) snorted at Misako.

"(Y/N), please keep her away from me." Lloyd pleaded running to (Y/N) and throwing her arms around her with tears in his eyes.

That was all (Y/N) needed to hear she gently and lovingly stroked his hair and wiped the tears from his eyes.

"I'll handle it, Lloyd, Why don't you go train with the Ninja and I'll handle Mrs Garamdon for you." (Y/N) told him her voice calm and sweet.

Lloyd nodded and stepped out of the room. (Y/N) gave him a sweet smile and as soon as he was gone (Y/N) face turned to the calm before the storm.

That storm was directed right at Misako Garamdon. "I'm trying to talk to my son." Misako said turning her nose up at (Y/N).

"No. You're talking to me." (Y/N) declared blocking the way.

Misako Garamdon had a smug look on her face, as she stared down at the girl. "Don't make me call Wu. Little girl." Misako said dropping her façade.

"I don't care, what game you're playing with the old man and his brother's hearts. Play them to your heart's content but Lloyd is under my protection and off limits to your twisted games, understand." (Y/N) said putting on a huge radiant smile.

(Y/N) despised the rituals of fake friendship. She'd much rather claw someone's eyes out and call it a day; instead of spouting out fake politeness and false compliments till her stomach hurt from the nauseating faux sweetness of it all.