Chapter 32: Bad Luck and Golden Curses

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

New Ninjago City was trashed, Hover-cars had been flipped over, buildings damaged, technology had been piled up in huge piles. But the streets were empty.

(Y/N) was on high alert something was off.

"Are we too late?" Zane asked taking a step forward (Y/N) held out her arm to stop Zane, Echo and Jay from taking any steps further they looked at her about to question (Y/N) why.

But (Y/N) held her hand up to her lips telling them to be silent then pointed out the tripwire to them.

Jay went to say something by Zane silenced him (Y/N) led them another way to a nearby access cover and pulled it out of its place.

Nodding for the boys to climb down once they were in (Y/N) climbed into the access way and pulled the cover back into place.

Zane pulled off his head a shook it till it lit up the tunnel. "The Serpentine. Never thought I'd see them, again." Jay said as they walked along the grimy tunnel.

"Don't cause a scene and be nice to them." (Y/N) warned him. "I'll be good." Jay promised crossing his heart.

The four of them walked up to the opening to the tomb (Y/N) pounded a knock on the large stone door.

"Daddy?" A high pitched voice asked from the others side of the stone door.

"No, it's just me Jr." (Y/N) called through the door. "Aunty (Y/N)!" The high pitched voice screamed in delight the stone door opened a little and out came a small Hypnobrai.

He looked like Skales, but he had legs and wore a blue jacket with white jeans.

Another Serpentine, a pink one, appeared behind him, wearing a small necklace. She grabbed the young Hypnobrai by the shoulder. "Stay inssside, Skales Jr."