Chapter 118: What Chaos sees.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

Chaos had walked straight into a trap and wasn't certain how to feel about that.

Chaos glared at the Knights and Ninjas that had gathered around the forcefield to gawk at her.

Chaos snarled like a caged animal at the humans that dared come before her.

"Easy, kid." Ava said typing away at her iPad as she studied Chaos. Chaos hissed at the technology specialist.

Blindly Chaos lunged toward the magic circular cage walls, she threw her head backwards and let out a furious screech over the audacity of these Knights. Chaos was personally going to gut the one who dared to imprison her.

The Ninja's watched as the Nexo Knights unstrapped Chaos from the back of the Rumble Blade.

"So those other girls we saw that all looked like (Y/N) are her?" Kai said scratching the back of his head, trying to make sense of what was going on.

"If Cole's theory is correct then yes." Zane explained to the Ninja of Fire. "What!? How!? Why!?" Jay complained loudly wanting answerers. "That's what we're here for, Jay." Nya explained to the Master of Lightning.

While the others were discussing this bizarre situation Lloyd took this opportunity to slip past everyone and talk with Chaos.

"Um, hi I'm Lloyd. Do you remember me?" Lloyd asked the girl trapped within the forcefield. "You're the knight I gave some golden apples to." Chaos stated in a very stagnate voice.

"No, well, yes but I'm Lloyd. Don't you know me?" Lloyd rambled tears sprinkling in his young eyes.

"I've never met you before that day, kid." Chaos answered honestly as Axl picked up the platform of the forcefield, carrying it into the Fortrex.