Chapter 15: High-rise ninjas

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) was taking a break from watching over Lloyd. She needed some time alone to herself.

Lloyd was almost in tears when she had said. That she needed sometime to herself. He misunderstood what she said. and though she was leaving him.

It took the ninja Sensei Wu and Nya half the morning to pry Lloyd off (Y/N)'s leg. even with (Y/N) telling him, she wasn't leaving him... yet.

That had been a poor choice of words on (Y/N)'s part. They finally got him to let go when Zane suggested that one of the Ninja would stay by her side until she came back to him.

Lloyd pointed out that (Y/N) could easily beat the ninja and leave that way. Zane then came up with the brilliant idea that (Y/N) would be handcuffed to that Ninja.

And of course, it dawned on Zane's brothers that the Ninja in question would be chained to an angry (Y/N).

So Zane became the designated Ninja.

(Y/N) was glaring at the chain on the handcuff wanting it to melt away. She wanted Ninja free time to herself.

She had to keep telling herself that it could be worse. That she could have been handcuffed to Kai.

But it was hard to concentrate and enjoy the peacefulness when Zane was staring holes into the right side of her face.

So many things had happened, things that stirred up possible memories and things written her book contradicted things the Ninja had told her.

(Y/N) was frustrated to no end, could the Ninja be trusted or not. She couldn't tell and it wasn't like she could ask the ninja if they could be if they weren't and were lying to her.

Zane was continuing to stare at (Y/N).

(Y/N) let out a frustrated cry and shoved her face into her book.

Zane had no idea what he was feeling. Every time he looked at (Y/N), This feeling intensified.

Right now they were sitting underneath a tree trying to enjoy the peace, (Y/N) had let out a frustrated cry and shoved her face into her book.

(Y/N) was reading the small handbook that Jay's parents had found in (Y/N) satchel.