Chapter 74: The Cloud Kingdom

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: Shout out to VictoriaIbarra134

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Whoo-hoo!" Jay screamed in delight as the spider mech rocketed back up the mountain. "It's like your possession has given his mech boosters."

"Boo-sters? Is that some sorta Ghost joke?" Kai chuckled. "You know, this Ghost thing isn't that bad after all." Cole said with a slight smirk.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Sensei Wu was fanning Nya with his straw hat while the girl still lay on the ground from her shock.

"How are they going that fast?" Misako asked watching them from a distance.

"Well, they're cutting it close. The Blind Man's Eye will be touching down shortly." Ronin commented.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"The Hanging Temple. The summit isn't far." Morro shouted to the others while pointing out a structure on a cliff.

"Impossible." Bansha shrieks as she looks down the mountain only to see the Ninja.

"You said you got rid of them." Morro growls at her.

"I wiped them off the face of the mountain." Bansha hissed absolutely lived that the Ninja's had survived.

"Clearly you didn't wipe hard enough!" Morro growls at her. "Calm down Morro. We will deal with these cursed Ninja." Soul Archer declared.

"It's not just that this incessant boy keeps trying to break free of my possession!" Morro growled. "And If the Ninja's get the sword of Sanctuary before we do they'll have the upper hand."

"I've never known you to worry." Soul Archer said with a worried tone for the boy.