Chapter 147: No Rest for the Wicked!

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! 338K views and 10.7K votes. Don't neglect to check out all the stories connected to this story: Bizarro Ninja X Reader, Ninjas vs Nexo Knights, Morro's Wish, Alternate and Echo Zane X Reader.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

Shortly after his battle against Acronix, Sensei Wu was taken back to the Temple of Airjitzu for some much-needed rest.

Wu was clearly distressed and started drinking as many cups of tea Misako gave him.

"Ah. Another cup please, Misako." Wu said, handing over the empty teacup.

"Okay, but drink it slower this time. Healing Tea doesn't work on a burnt tongue." Misako said as Wu drinks the tea. "You are quite impatient!" Misako said in a scolding tone.

"The same could be said of them." Wu said, nodding his head towards his students anxiously gathered around him.

"Okay, Master Wu, you've had your tea. Now can we talk?" Cole demanded.

"Ask any question you wish." Wu said allowing them to ask anything they wanted, which led to them all immediately blurting out different questions.

"Who did we fight in the monastery?!" Cole loudly shouted.

"How does he speed up time like that?!" Kai demanded.

"Why did he attack you?" Zane vehemently asked.

"How do you know him!?" Nya quickly demanded.

"What did he want!?" Lloyd shouted at his uncle.

"Who ate my pudding cup!?" Jay yelled. His fellow ninja all turn to stare at him.

"What? He said ask any question. I put my name on this. Just because we're in a new dojo doesn't mean we disobey the refrigerator rules!" Jay said and they all continued to stare at him. "Right. Sorry. Guy in the monastery. What's his story?" Jay said getting back on track.

"That was Acronix." Wu answered. "Well, to answer that, I must begin at the end. It was forty years ago, shortly after the Serpentine Wars. When I was a much younger man. As you know, we fought valiantly, but our enemies were strong, and our powers alone were not enough. It was the discovery of the magic flutes that allowed us to finally defeat the Anacondrai. Their leaders were banished. And peace was returned to Ninjago." Wu said.