Chapter 114: Face Your Fears! Part 2.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Grammarly has gotten even worse and is now messing with formatting making this take even longer now. :(

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

Kai spotted something grey swishes past in the shadows of the crowds. It was the hem of a familiar grey cloak. Kai set off running after it and as the grey cloak rushes by in a new direction. Kai did his best to keep up.

This person tumbles to the ground and huddles under their grey cloak. Kai steps up, determined to end this game of catch-me-if-you-can here and now.

He takes a handful of grey cloth. Of the fallen form and pulls hard to expose the person under it. To reveal a terrified child, whose face would match that of (Y/N) at this age. She was even wearing a similar grey outfit to (Y/N).

"Who... Who are you?" The child asked in fright. The little girl whirls into a panicked run tugging her cloak out of Kai's hand. "Wait! I'm not going to hurt you!" Kai called out and resumes her pursuit.

His target ran into the thick columns of the forest nearby the circus.The little girl ducked into a niche that Mother Nature had carved into one of the trees. She backs up as far as she can and huddles there fearfully.

Kai followed her taking a quick look inside the tree and reached in. "Please! I just want-" She kicks Kai in the face. "Ow!" Kai cried clutching his hurt nose and flops onto his back.

This leaves the exit wide open and the girl takes off like a shot. When Kai looks up, she sees her bounding through the trees with an agility that would rival any ninja.

However, a misstep sends her falling off a tree branch with a terrified scream.As she tumbles towards the ground Kai leaps in and catches a tangle of flailing arms, legs and cloak.

Once back on her feet, she looks around and let out a small gasp, an instant later, she scrambles back to a tree as Kai advances toward her again.