Chapter 70: The Haunted Temple of Sensei Yang III

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Um, Nya who else knows about your secret cave?" Ronin asked cautiously. "No one. It's a secret." Nya growled insulted that Ronin would ask that.

"Well, it looks like we're not alone." Ronin said pointing the open entrance with a small smile.

Nya gasped in shock at the sight of the entrance and who was standing guard out front.

"Well, now would be a good time to leave." Ronin said turning R.E.X around but Nya stops him and forces him to land.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"All right, so there's no way out of the Haunted Temple but at least all the commotion's died down." Jay chuckled nervously. The clock rings and the Ninja screamed. "It's just a clock." Cole says taking deep breaths.

"Everyone, get ahold of yourselves!" Zane orders. "Zane's right. What are we doing? We need to toughen up. We're Ninja! We already missed out on the Airjitzu the first time, we can't let this opportunity pass. " Cole agreed with the Ninja of Ice.

"Uh, guys? Are paintings supposed to move?" Kai questioned his brothers as he walks up to a picture of a ship in the sea. Jay tapped the picture and the room slowly starts to flood.

"Why did you touch the scary picture, Jay?" Cole screamed at Jay as the room started to flood. "I didn't know it would do that, Cole!" Jay shouted back at the Ninja of Earth.

Kai desperately tries to open the doors. "They're all locked!" Kai screamed in terror at the rising water.

"As iron sharpens iron, Sensei sharpens student!" Sensei Yang's voice rang out.

"Oh, great, back for round two." Jay replies sarcastically. "Water. I'm afraid of... Water. We're all gonna drown! Kai says hyperventilating as he tugs on the door desperately.

Jay grabs onto a plank that was floating past. "It's all in your head, Kai. He's trying to scare us out so we don't get Airjitzu." Jay called out to the scared Ninja of Fire.