Chapter 16: Ninja vs. Pirates

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The Ninjas were training Lloyd today. Kai was standing with two oversized kitchen gloves on his hands while Lloyd was hitting and kicking on them. 

Lloyd let out small fighting cries every time he hit the gloves.

"Ha!" Lloyd grinned when Kai stumbled a little more backwards. "Fists of fury! You can't even see I'm moving so fast!"

"Don't gloat or monologue Lloyd, It'll only be used against you. If your going to use verbal tactics, to throw him off just go for his pain points or use his temper against him." (Y/N) says not looking up from her book.

Sensei Wu eyed her stroking his beard. "The girl definitely had her own version of wisdom." He thought to himself.

"Oh please!" Lloyd bragged, causing (Y/N) to sigh. Lloyd had been like that all day and was starting to sound like Kai. "I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me!" With that, he kicked Kai into the wall.

"Great! Now that that lesson is over! How about some target practice!" Cole says and smiled. "On Kai!" Cole added and Kai looked a little worried.

"You each get your turn. But first! I don't want Lloyd to be late to his first lesson with Nya." Sensei Wu says sipping his tea.

"AW! But when do I learn Spinjitzu!?" Lloyd complained. "(Y/N), make them teach me Spinjitzu."

"I refuse to be involved with ninja affairs." (Y/N) tells Lloyd who just pouts at her.

"I think that's the first time (Y/N) has denied Lloyd anything." Cole whispered to Jay. "Probably doesn't want him to turn into Kai." Jay whispered back. "I heard that." Kai hissed.

"Patience. It will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found." Sensei Wu says making Lloyd groan in disappointment.

"Sound familiar." Cole says talking about Kai. "I wasn't THAT whiny!" Kai says. "No. You were worse." Zane says to him.

"Guys, I know we're trying to prepare Lloyd for the future, but it's hard to give him the best training in these conditions." Jay says.

"Jay's right! I miss the destiny's bounty, too bad it's gone." Cole says looking sad.

"Hmm... I see your point." Sensei Wu says. "Perhaps we could find somewhere else to aid his journey. Oh and (Y/N), don't get late to Nya's training. I believe it will answer last nights question for you."