Chapter 146: The Hands of Time.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading! 325K views and 10.6K votes. Don't neglect to check out all the stories connected to this story: Bizarro Ninja X Reader, Ninjas vs Nexo Knights, Morro's Wish, Alternate and Echo Zane X Reader.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

At the backstage of the day of the departed concert. (Y/N) was fine-tuning her guitar. It hadn't been easy re-learning how to play the instrument but (Y/N) took it in great strides.

And after this performance, they had some ideas for a few new songs. The ninja's were off celebrating their victory. Echo had requested that he be allowed to go with his brother... Alone.

(Y/N) begrudgingly let the copper nindroid go without an escort. After all, he had fought off a small group of ghosts. So he had more than proven he wasn't as delicate as people claimed he was.

Nidhogg was taking Lavaria back to Knighton and the Serpentine members of the Treble Makers had decided that they all wanted the go trick or treating. Sighting it's free yummy treats.

Dareth was off celebrating with his boys as he put it aka the stone warriors and Ronin was spending the day of the departed with the Walkers and fixing his R.E.X.

It was just her and her bio-mechanical monstrosity of a Serpentine Motorbike. The Serpentine Motorbike let out a whine. "I know you're hungry but we just have to wait for them to get back with the food." (Y/N) said not looking up from her music sheets.

There was the sound of a bike engine pulling up and Morro stuck his head through the temporary walls of the stage. "They're back!" Morro called out. "See." (Y/N) said to the Serpentine Motorbike. The living motorbike rolled its eyes at the comment.

Soul Archer, Wrayth and Bansha came floating through the curtains, arms filled with take out boxes from Mr Chen's Noodle House with Ghoultar stuffing his face with Puffy Potstickers.

"What took you guys so long?" Morro questioned them. Soul Archer, Wrayth and Bansha turned to look at Ghoultar.

"What? Ghoultar like Puffy Potstickers." Ghoultar objected to the looks he was getting.

"It took us some time to drag him out." Soul Archer commented with a bitter sigh. "He wouldn't stop stuffing his fat face!" Bansha loudly complained.

"Ghoultar like Puffy Potstickers." Ghoultar proudly stated. "Ghoultar not know when Ghoultar next get banished again, so Ghoultar eat Puffy Potstickers." Ghoultar declared and went back to stuffing his face with gusto.