Chapter 4: Home...Is where the heartache is.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Sensei Wu was meditating in his room when he was disturbed by the Ninjas making noise.

Sensei Wu thought it was them playing video games. Put his old flute back in its place in the casket. He then walked over to where the Ninja played their games, but no one was there. The tv wasn't even on.

This time Sensei Wu walked to where the Ninjas should be training. Which they were actually doing today.

Jay was training with his nunchucks. Cole was trying to beat the course, Kai was practising spinjitzu and Zane was meditating.

All of sudden Zane sprang up and began to jump everywhere. Landing in front of Jay causing him to lose focus, then Zane took Cole's scythe and slicing bits off of the course, which confused Cole.

Then Zane proceeded to do Spinjitzu. Spinning around, freezing where he just had been causing Kai fall on Zane's ice.

"This roof isn't big enough for the four of us!" Kai said pissed off. "Correction, this roof isn't big enough for him." Cole corrected Kai.

"It's like his in his own world. I bet he can even HEAR us!" Jay said saying the last part higher so that Zane should hear him.

Zane did not. He just threw his shuriken and kicked the air. Sensei Wu came to the three others.

"Sensei. Zane's... Weird!" Kai struggled to admit.

Sensei Wu raises an eyebrow. "What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who's different from you?" Sensei Wu asked.

"No Sensei! He's weird, weird." Cole explained then started telling everyone about the time walked in on him sitting on the toilet.

Jay told them about when he and Nya watching a sad movie while crying and Zane just laughed through the entire thing.

Kai then told them about the time he opened the fridge, and in the fridge was Zane just about to eat a sandwich.

Sensei Wu looked at Zane. Who was bowing to a training dummy and hit his head on it.

"We like the guy, he is really smart, he's just... a little off.. sometimes." Kai admitted sadly.

"Zane is your brother and brothers are often different. I should know..." Their Sensei said just as the doorbell sounded.