Chapter 111: Chaos, Fear and Greed!

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note:

Hi just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working really hard on a special long chapter for everyone that will be the Day of the Departed.

Those of you who have been reading my stories for a very long time would have already caught the hints about the Day of the Departed a long time ago.

I'm making that chapter extra special as thanks to all my readers for the 100k. <3

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

For the first time in years, Merlok felt a thrill of worry, panic and foreboding all in the same rush that had run through his now holographic body. As he scanned Lloyd's and Robin's new forms.

It paralysed him. It took him a moment to come to his senses, mentally reprimanding himself for allowing to be so caught up in his emotions.

He noted this with a strange mixture of dread, nostalgia and sorrow that sometimes left him a bit queasy.

Glancing at his sensors and readings to make sure of his findings Merlok felt a familiar presence, dark and reeking of evil.

Horrified, Merlok let out a terrified gasp of fear and backed away slightly.

Fear radiated from Merlok. Clay went to ask what was wrong but the look of sheer horror on Merlok's face stopped him.

Merlok was more than afraid, he was utterly terrified. He felt utter terror, fear like this he hadn't known since he battled Monstrox.

This magic was born of darkness. It was evil perfected. "Hela." Merlok managed to squeak out.