Chapter 5: The Snake's bite the hand that freed them.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Ninjas P.O.V)

It was early morning, and the ninjas were still sleeping when their Sensei came into the room, banging on a gong.

"Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you!" Sensei Wu said banging the gong again and again.

Kai took his pillow over if face to get rid of the sound. Zane dragged his cover over his head. Jay turned to his side and Cole covered his ears.

"If you wanna reach your full potential, we must spend each day as an opportunity!" Sensei Wu continued banging his gong.

"Okay, okay! We're up! But if you want us to reach our full potential, shouldn't we at least get a full night of rest!?" Kai yawned angrily.

"You call that rest!? I think my back has more lumps than the mattress!" Cole grunts out as he stretches. Sensei Wu open the blinds to let in the sunlight.

"We were up so late, talking about how cool it is to have a new headquarters so I guess we lost track of time." Jay said taking his toothbrush. He held it under the water tap. He was too busy talking he didn't notice that it wasn't water but sand flowing for the tap.

"Since the Serpentine burned down the monastery I'm just glad we have a roof over our heads--" Jay said as he begainto bush his teeth out to began to cough and spit out the sand from his mouth.

"What is our lesson today Sensei? Mastering the strength of the scorpion? Or perhaps the greater--Woah!" Zane listed off until he fell and got stuck in the floor. He coughed a little, and the other ninjas came to his side.

"I think today's lesson will be chores." Sensei Wu said swatting away some dust.

"Chores?!" The ninjas whined  together. "Ninjas fight sensei. they don't clean!" Cole sulked.

"In order to respect ourselves, we must respect our new home and where we are from. For this place, is a long way from becoming a ninja headquarters. I expect things to be spotless when I return and put your backs into it!" Sensei Wu ordered and walked out of the room.

The ninjas watch their sensei leave and Cole helps Zane up from the floor. "Urgh! This place is gonna take forever to clean and fix up!" Kai pouted.

"Unless we put MORE than our backs into it!" Jay said mysteriously.

____Timeskip____

Sensei Wu and Nya entered the ninja's room where they were sitting and playing a video game.