Chapter 156: A Time for Revenge.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Wow! 380K views and 12.1K votes. Thank you all so much for reading! And yes I've heard the news that Tommy Andreasen (One of the co-creators of Ninjago) said: "Keep in mind that the Hand of Time could have dropped out of time already and could be around scheming."

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

The remaining Ninjas helplessly watched as Kai, Nya and Wu followed the Time Twins into the temporal vortex.

"Kai! Nya! Come back! Kai! Nya!" Jay loudly sobs. "Why'd they risk their lives to go after Krux and Acronix?"

"It was the only way to save Wu." Ray said weakly. "Oh, okay. I'm good with it. Hey, wait a sec. Who are you? And how do you know that?" Jay questioned the pair.

"I'm Maya. And this is Ray. We are-" Maya started to say. "Kai and Nya's parents. We saw your portrait at the museum." Lloyd explained how he knew.

"Krux and Acronix travelled back in time with the Reversal Time Blade, so our children had to follow." Ray explained to the ninjas.

"Why?" Jay asked incredulously. "Only that Blade can undo the effect of the Time Punch on Master Wu. They are his last hope." Maya responded.

"Master Wu is with them?" Lloyd asked. Maya nodded. "We have to go help. We just need a time machine. You can build another one, right?" Cole asked Cyrus Borg.

"I can't." Cyrus said, shaking his head in defeat. It simply wasn't possible.

"No Time Blades, no time travel. I'm afraid there is nothing to do but wait and hope Kai and Nya return." Maya said. "Kai and Nya truly are Master Wu's last hope."

"Not just his. All of Ninjag-" Ray coughs. "Ray. What is it?" Maya asks her husband.

"On the ship, when Acronix hit me, he was holding a Time Blade and something happened." Ray wheezed. Zane quickly scans him. "Accelerated physical deterioration, rapid loss of life function. You've been hit with a Time Punch, too." Zane reports.

"And there's no cure." Lloyd stated. "Wait. You said the Reversal Blade can undo it on Master Wu. Would that work for you, too?" Cole asked the ailing man.

"Only if our children retrieve it and return in time." Ray coughed.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____