Chapter 152: Secrets Discovered Part 1.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Wow! 363K views and 11.4K votes. Thank you all so much for reading!

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

The Time Twins and Vermillion bring Wu to their Vermillion Dome of Doom.

"Such balance. Such power. When Ninjago is finally under our rule, they will sing songs about our triumph today, brother, and—" Krux loudly gloated. "Oh, you're so right, brother." Acronix said, interrupting Krux. It would be nice to have some songs about their triumph.

"How you doing back there, Wu? Perhaps he's gone deaf with old age." Acronix mocked the old man. Wu was unable to walk very fast and was being carried by two Vermillion. "Unfortunately, no. I can hear every one of your attempts at humour." Wu said.

"Move it, old man." Machia hissed from behind the convo and they began moving once more.

"This stinks. She got the Time Blade back. Totally made us look bad with Krux and Acronix." Blunck grumbled. "I wouldn't worry about it. They still need us." Raggmunk said dismissing Blunk.

"Commander Blunck. Commander Raggmunk. We need you!" Krux said, summoning the pair.

"See?" Raggmunk said to Blunck. "Coming." Raggmunk responded to the summons.

"As you know, my brother and I had been worried about the leadership of the Vermillion Warriors. And this mission certainly did not go as planned. The idea was simply to obtain the Time Blade. But now we are carrying a prisoner." Krux said eyeing Wu.

"Here it comes." Blunck said with a smirk. "Someone's in trouble." Raggmunk said a joyful tone in his voice.

"Commander Machia, your initiative in capturing the Ninjas' Master impressed us. You are promoted to the rank of Supreme Commander of the Vermillion Army." Acronix said.

"I am honoured." Machia said accepting the new position with grace and humility.

"Commanders Blunck and Raggmunk will report directly to you." Krux ordered.

"What? Undeserved." Raggmunk bitterly hissed under his breath. "So unfair." Blunck pouted. "Did you say something!?" Machia hissed at the pair.

"Well deserved." Raggmunk lied in a chipper tone. "So unfair... that it took so long." Blunck quickly added.