Chapter 94: "Far From Home"

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

This is my second hated season behind rebooted. It's poorly written, brings the Nya drama back and the characters do stupid things for the sake of the plot! So infuriating. 

(Third Person P.O.V)

The remaining members of the Ninja's team had regrouped at Yang Tavern, located in downtown New Ninjago City.

It is a small pub where the low life of Ninjago gather and is notorious for its Slither Pit fights.

"Where is he?" I'm so tired of sneaking around." Kai demanded, looking around the pub, waiting for Jay to arrive.

"Easy, Kai. We're all itching to get back into action. But so far two of our own have gone missing, and none of us has yet to lay an eye on him." Lloyd said trying to calm down the Ninja of Fire.

Cole let out a frustrated sigh. "It's taking him a while to get here. Do you think Jay's ok?"

"Uh, why wouldn't he be?" Kai asked slightly confused.

"Well, Nya said he ran off on her, meaning that he was alone, didn't Sensei Wu and Misako disappear when they were alone? You don't think something happened to Jay, do you?" Cole questioned.

"Cole, I think you're just overreacting. I'm sure Jay is fine." Lloyd advised.

"But what if he's not fine! This whole thing with Nadakhan and being fugitives has got me REALLY stressed out, and when is the food going get here!?" Cole started to complain.

"Cole, we just sent Nya to order our food like two minutes ago." Lloyd said.

"I eat when I'm stressed, Lloyd!" Cole argued back. Nya returned to the table. "They'll bring it to our table." Nya informed them.

"We haven't been able to find Nadakhan's ship anywhere. Any ideas?" Lloyd asked the group.

"He could be anywhere! We have no idea where he could show up." Cole announced as he stuffed his face.

"Heh, heh, yeah." Nya responded nervously. Luckily, none of the others seemed to notice her suspicious behaviour.

"If only we knew someone who has faced a Djinn and could tell us what to expect." Zane said with a heavy sigh.