Chapter 13: Ninja Recovery

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

"(Y/N)!!!" Lloyd cried out hugged her unconscious body like she would disappear if he let go.

"Lloyd you have to let go." Sensei Wu told him with a firm voice. "No!" Lloyd shouted again and again.

"Lloyd listen to me! She has to have her wounds treated or she may die." Lord Garmadon said pulling his son away from his guardian. "(Y/N)!!!" Lloyd shouted to her.

"It will be ok Lloyd. She's a fighter. She will make it through." Lord Garmadon told his son as he held him tighter while Lloyd wept.

(Zane's P.O.V)

Nya took over (Y/N)'s care something about modesty. Once Nya deemed that it was now ok for us to watch over her I went first.

I winced when I saw how many burns she had... I then saw a bandage on her arm with a little red on it...

I'm glad Lloyd is not allowed in here for now... I don't think he could take seeing her like this...

I take a seat next to her bed as she continues to sleep... I take a minute to study her sleeping face. She always had her hooded cloak on so I rarely  got to see her face.

It hurts  to see her like this.

I do  think I might have grown attached  to (Y/N). I feel differently  about her than I do with my brothers, though so I'm not sure what that may mean.

(Y/N)'s face turns to a pained one and she began's to squirm, she appears to be having a nightmare.

"My fault... Couldn't save you... My fault..." (Y/N) cries tears roll down her cheek. I quickly wipe it away. She must think that Kai didn't makes it out with Nya and Lloyd.

I gently whisper in her ear that everyone is safe and that it is ok. (Y/N) slowly begins to settle down.

(Cole's P.O.V)

Zane was taking a break so I decided to cheek on (Y/N). Lloyd had tried to sneak in but had been caught by Zane who quickly escorted him back to his father.

I frowned in sympathy, she didn't deserve this sure she was stubborn but she always did what she thought was right and nothing could change her mind.