Chapter 121: Chaos; the dark side of Karma part III.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author Notes:

Huge thanks to the amazing ShannaHunt who has done some wonderful fanart about Chaotic Shattering. So go and check them out and let them know what you think. <3

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

Dareth stood there staring at Chaos. This was the last thing he was expecting to see when he arrived at Ouroboros.

He'd been tasked with bringing Sensei Wu, Lloyd's mum, some crazy lady, a guy in strange armour and Ronin with him.

Chaos huffed and glared at them. "How do we know we can trust them?" Chaos demanded never taking her gaze off the interlopers. Her glare was so intense that Dareth was pretty sure if a bird flew in front of her face it would have burst into flames.

"We're going to have to take that chance." Queen Selma informed her. Pythor stood behind Chaos joining in on staring Wu, Misako and Mistaké down. His eyes narrowed even further though.

"So this kid is a part of (Y/N)?" Dareth questioned trying to wrap his mind around what he'd just been told.

"Chaos why don't you and Pythor go play with Jormungand?" Queen Selma asked with a voice as sweet as she could possibly make it.

Pythor huffed turning away from Wu and Mistaké, anger seemingly coming off him in a cloud. Pythor lifted Chaos up over his shoulder before taking Chaos to see Jormungand.

Chaos mostly seemed to be giving off this... dangerous and unsettling aura and the dark glowing eyes weren't all that welcoming either.

"I don't like that Merlok with them and I don't like Mistaké lady either." Chaos whispered to Pythor.

"Merlok?" Pythor questioned looking back at Wu and Mistaké. "Are you talking about the human with the beard?" Pythor asked the little child. "Yes, he's evil and he will enslave us all!" Chaos screamed in the way only a child could do.