Chapter 108: Merlok! Nexo Power!

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Can you solve the lyrics? Also look at how massive Axl actually is compared to the other Nexo Knights.

(Third Person P.O.V)

 ___Nexo Knights___

"A dragon?!" Macy cried out in shock. Nidhogg revealed his teeth bared in a terrifying smile, his mouth partly open in a way that allowed his gigantic tongue to roll out.

It was... a very unsettling sight to see.

"Whoa!" Aaron shouted taking his eyes off the three girls. Nidhogg's form was a little more than terrifying, as it was nothing likes of the Nexo Knights had ever seen before.

The Nexo Knights looked up in collective horror at Nidhogg and his rider distracting the Nexo Knights long enough for Anger, Revenge and Destruction launch into attack.

"Easy ladies. We're Knights of the realm." Clay declared to the three advancing warriors with his team in their sights.

Aaron fired off energy bolts from his crossbow at the dragon and took off on his hover-shield.

"We'll go after that Hammerin later go after the green knight for now." Evil declared and signalled for Nidhogg to attack Aaron.

Cruelty charges in having gone previously unnoticed by the knights with her newly sharpening double-sided axe already drawn taking on Axl with a mighty swing.

Which sent the giant of a knight sideways through the air skidding across the ground as he did. Axl's yellow armour dented and his massive battleaxe was sent skidding off in another direction to the Knight.

"You corrupt Knights will suffer for the diabolical crimes you have committed against our people." Revenge howled as she lept into battle knocking Lance to the ground with her greatsword as she did.