Chapter 116: Mr Ghost and Blue kisses.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Shout out to Ak788Sylveon for helping me find a better writing software it may take me a little while to get used to the new software but I'm already having fewer problems. :)

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

Chaos made her way to Monstrox's Castle in the Lava Lands with almost the entire Lava Monster Army currently distracted by battle this was the perfect time for Chaos to snoop.

Whiparella and Beast Master were bored. Beast Master's two little Globlins Muffin and Poopsie started to go crazy pulling and biting at their chains and began to drag their Master from the room.

"Poopsie! Muffin! No!" Beast Master screamed at his beloved pets. Whiparella let out a heavy sigh and slivered after Beast Master to save the fellow Lava Monster from his rambunctious pets.

Cole got a good chuckle watching the eye-patched monster being dragged down the hall and the snake-like monster chasing after him.

Chaos sat outside on an outside windowsill tugging on the barred window. Making sure the coast was clear Chaos took a deep breath gripping onto the bars and whispered an incantation.

"Destroy all obstacles, break all locks,

Rid me of all stumbling blocks, C

rumble them just as dust,

So I can move onward as I must."

The bars began to crumble into dust until finally, they were no more. Chaos smiled in triumph and tossed the broom inside them climbed on top of it.

Thanks to the broom Chaos was able to sneak into the room where Monstrox was holding the ghost.

Chaos observed the ghost for a short time. "Those Globlins wouldn't keep the two guards busy forever." She thought to herself so she decided to take a chance.