Chapter 8: The King of Idiots VS The Queen of Secrets.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Pythor was digging in the sand after the lost city.

"We are wasssting our time Pythor. There's nothing here but ssssand and dusst." Scales says to Pythor while coming down into the big hole.

"Keep digging! The lost city of Oroboros is under us. I know it!" Pythor replied irritated.

"Face it! The attempt to unite the clans failed. Now you have lossst your flock. You've become desssspersate." Scales says and pick up a shovel.

"I am desperate. My disloyal number two, but only to bring our kind together so that we can unleash the great Devourer!" Pythor argued.

"You put too much faith in legends. Besides, all the Serpentine know it's to be at war with one other." Scales said.

When he did, a sound of metal to metal could be heard from where Pythor stuck the shovel. Pythor wiped the sand away, and found a circle of some kind. He smiled and chuckled darkly.

"Scales. I believe we found it." Pythor says and turns the lever in the middle.

Around them, the sand began to sink away. When it did, there came towers up so they could be seen. When the whole city had come up, Pythor said to Scales.

"I presssent to you. The formally named... losssst city of Oroboros!" Pythor says to Scales.

(Y/N) P.O.V

"First, I stomp on his tail, then when he turns a thunderclap to his ears, then when he's stunned, I'll hit him!" Lloyd says loudly chatting away with the boys on this ship.

My head was pounding from the nightmare-fuel of a dream I had last night.

It felt so real:

It was pitch black and I was trapped; with no other choice, suffering under an enormous burden that I couldn't even begin to comprehend.

Then it happened... I was overcome with unending fear. I couldn't move I couldn't speak.

I could feel someone behind me. Laughing at my inability to move.

"I thought you were the girl who wanted this power. Did you lie to me? You wicked girl; Do not forget everything that I can do to you!" A disembodied voice hissed from behind me.