Chapter 55: Jormungand Takes Ninjago.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author Notes: Shout out to moonbloodthedemon who was the first person to figure out who was the person that tried to steal Echo's arm was... It was Ronin.

(Third Person P.O.V)

Once Jormungand made it to the mainland they headed toward Ninjago city well to be more specific to Borg Tower.

Cyrus Borg was very happy to see (Y/N) and Dareth again even if they had brought a second great devourer with them. Echo was just happy to see them.

A little girl with white hair took one look at the large purple Anacondrai serpent with bright neon pink eyes and screamed. "Great Devourer!" And all the residence of Ninjago city ran away screaming in terror.

Jormungand didn't even care she just let out a yawn and curled herself around Borg tower to collect some warmth for her cold reptilian body.

"Well, that takes care of informing the Serpentine that we have returned and don't worry Jormungand I'll protect you if anyone tries to hurt you, you have nothing to fear." (Y/N) affirmed patting Jormungand on her head.

Jormungand continued to doze off she was simply too exhausted after her long swim to the mainland.

"(Y/N), Dareth and..." Cyrus Borg paused as he wheeled himself over to them.

"Her name is Jormungand, she was being detained against her will on Chen's island. You'll have to forgive her she is very weak from her trip." (Y/N) informed Cyrus.

"Ah, Welcome Jormungand." Cyrus replied adjusting his glasses.

Jormungand lifted her armoured tail and brought it back down in an attempt to say hello to the strange human.

"So how was your tip did you find Zane?" Echo asked with hope in his steam-powered heart.

"Yes Echo, we found Zane he's with the ninja right now I told him to contact you." (Y/N) told the Nindroid rush forward to hug her.