Chapter 9: Tick-Tock

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

Sensei Wu pried apart the brawling quartet of (Y/N), Cole, Jay and a purple-faced Kai apart.

Kai was coughing and spluttering trying to breathe again. "W-wh-at. What do-you mean you don't know where Nya is." Kai struggled to get out. "Zane said."

"I don't know where she is I just refused to betray her by telling a secret of hers. It had nothing to do with her location." (Y/N) said plainly releasing him the meteor hammers chain and walking away from the bruised and battered trio of idiots.

"(Y/N)!" Lloyd screamed run towards her tears streaming down his face. Zane stood off to the side unsure what to do.

"I fear Nya has found her way into the end of all snakes. There may be no way of rescuing her now." Sensei Wu mourned.

That pissed Kai off he that proceed to punch the floor with the fist. "Don't say that!" Kai shouted hoarsely.

"Don't worry. We'll find a way." Cole says putting his hand on Kai's shoulder.

"(Y/N) you're bleeding." Lloyd gasped pointing at the blood dripping down her neck. "Don't worry little one I have had far worse this is nothing it probably looks worse than it is." (Y/N) reassured him with a hug.

Lloyd sniffled and wiped his face on the back of his sleeve. "You're really tough." Lloyd said trying to reassure himself.

(Y/N) smiled at him. "That's right, it will take more than the king of idiots to stop me." (Y/N) declared taking him inside.

Zane went to follow her but judging by the look on Sensei Wu's face now was not a good time.

(Y/N) laid Lloyd down in her bed tucking him in nice and snug. Lloyd was still worried and sniffling lightly. "It's ok Lloyd." She told him stroking his hair. (Y/N) felt a little woozy but she had to stay strong right now.

Maybe it was due to the blood loss or the slight concussion or maybe it was the fact that Lloyd was so small and in need of comfort. She began to hum a lullaby she was unaware she even knew.

Lyrics:

Cruel and cold like winds on the sea

We shall rise from the dark and deep,

Hear our voice sing with the tide

For we shall never die,