Chapter 82: Paid in Tears and Vengestone.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This chapter is dedicated to all who hunted through the lyrics to find the hidden meanings. Are you up to the challenge?

(Third Person P.O.V)

"You're no Green Ninja. The Green Ninja would never need to lie!" Lloyd screamed at Morro from with the Vengestone cage.

Morro only laughed coldly at Lloyd. "I will take back what is rightfully mine." Morro hissed.

Morro came closer to Lloyd and growled "Every. Little. Thing. That was rightfully mine!"

"You're just some lost brat that (Y/N) felt sorry for and returned her dedication to you the same way Wu returned mine." Morro bitterly spat at Lloyd.

Lloyd looked very serious and growled. "Don't you DARE talk about her as if you know her!"

"I didn't think so." Morro chuckled menacingly. "She's just so... Perfect. Everything I could want in a partner. In both meanings of the word." Morro teased the imprisoned boy.

Lloyd growled gripping the bars of the Vengestone cage in anger. "(Y/N), doesn't belong to you either."

"Oh, but she will. She's meant to be the yin to my yang." Morro continued with a dark smirk on his face. Which only served to make Lloyd anger. "And when my Master finally gets here. She'll make sure it happens."

"You'll do nothing of the sort!" Lloyd promised, glaring darkly down at Morro. Morro growled softly. "Just watch me." Morro declared and placed a stereo on the table facing Lloyd.

"Recognise this?" Morro asked with a coy look on his face. Lloyd looked closely at what Morro was holding. A CD not just any CD... A Treble Maker CD.

"It the latest one. Inspired by her time on Chen's Island I believe. I found it in what was left of Ronin's shop and I've just been waiting for an opportunity to play it to you." Morro sneered at Lloyd as he tossed the case in with Lloyd.

Inside the case was a booklet with Lyrics and a few pictures and quotes about each song from the Artists.