Chapter 117: A Small Surprise.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Warning (Y/N) endures more pain than anyone else in the series; mentally, emotionally and physically. If this upsets you skip the 'italic' parts with Nya and Kai.

(Third Person P.O.V)

___Nexo Knights___

"Ok, Mr Ghost." Chaos began. "It's Cole actually." Cole corrected the little girl. "Fine then. Mr Cole." Chaos said rolling her eyes at the ghost. "I want the truth." Chaos demanded loudly.

"The truth about what?" Cole hissed back playing along with the child. Chaos pulled out the ghostly arrow from the satchel on her hip. "Explain!" Chaos growled at the ghost.

The Master of Earth just stood there inside the containment field staring at the ghost arrow she was holding up. Chaos took his silence as a refusal to speak.

"How did this get in my satchel?!" Chaos growled again. "I didn't put it in there. I also found this!" Chaos announced pulling out grey ninja suit from the satchel.

"Hey, I know that suit." Cole exclaimed. "Cyrus Borg made that suit for (Y/N) to wear when we were being attacked by the P.I.X.A.L and the Nindroid army working for the digital Overlord, though she never wore it." Cole stated once he got a good look at the article of grey clothing the little girl was holding up to him.

"Who is this (Y/N)!?" Chaos shouted at the Master of Earth. "And where is my grimoire?!" Chaos shouted menacingly, well as menacingly as a small child could be.

"Wait a second. That satchel that's (Y/N)'s satchel. Where did you get that satchel?" Cole demanded back. "It's mine!" Chaos spat back at the captured ghost. "Well... It's Weapon's but I'm a piece of her so it's mine!" Chaos declared loudly.

"Where's (Y/N)!?" Cole shouted at Chaos. "Where my grimoire!?" Chaos shouted back.

"Whoever stole it replaced it with these two items. I know that because they weren't in there before Weapon defeated Hela." Chaos countered holding the arrow out to the ghost as proof of her claims.