Chapter 131: The Knighton News Network.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author Notes: WOW! 200K on this story! I'm thrilled to see this story is being so appreciated! Thank you so much! Please let me know what you think!

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

"Guys, I just got a message from Izzy she said to turn on the news." Ava said and they quickly switched to the Knighton News Network.

Lance loudly groaned. "Eugh! What does my sister want." Lance huffed in annoyance.

"Lance has a sister?" Kai asked Aaron who was the closest knight to him. "Yeah, they don't get along too well mostly due to Lance's diva personality." Aaron quickly explained to the fire ninja.

Everyone that could gathered to watch the news broadcast and were glued to the tv as the Knighton News Network came on. The two reporters on the screen greeted their viewers with their large grins.

*"I'm Herb Herbertson and this is the Knighton News Network!"* The man in the purple suit with lavender lines going throughout it with a light blue shirt under the suit and big, brown hair.

Alongside him was his fellow co-host the ever chipper squirebot Alice Squires.

Alice Squires had blue eyes and blonde hair with a pink torso and shoulders with metallic boots and hands. Accessorised with a blue belt and a golden necklace.

*"It appears there's a new mystery player in Knighton."* Herb announced to the viewers.

*"That's right, Herb."* Alice Squires added in her overly chipper voice. *"Just last night an invitation went out across the land announcing the death of a dark figure of Knighton history. Hela; Queen of Darkness."*

*"This once believed mythic threat turns out to be real and has passed. And with one Queen's passing another is to be crowned and given control of an army of Monsters upon her coronation."*

*"That's right, Alice."* Herb announced in his tv talk show voice. *"According to the announcement this next Queen is called: (Y/N); Queen of Monsters. And get this! According to monster tradition, there is an open invitation for anyone to challenge her ascension to the throne."

*"Oh, scary."* Alice Squires shuttered her robotic voice cracking slightly. *"The king has ordered that anyone brave enough to fight this so-called-Queen is welcome to. His words, not ours."* Alice Squires quickly added the last part.