Chapter 120: Chaos; the dark side of Karma part II.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

When Pythor arrived at the underground home of the Serpentine tribes. He was met with a few disapproving hisses from the crowd as he stood before Queen Selma and King Skales.

Prince Skales Jr eyes were fixed on the little human Pythor was carrying in his tail.

"Wow! Even more land dragons!" The wide-eyed girl screamed in delight at the sight of the gathering Serpentine.

"Pythor, what is the meaning of this?!" King Skales demanded as the serpent approached him. "Hello to you too, Skales." Pythor hissed back at the king. "I simply thought you might want to see what I found." With that Pythor let go of Chaos with a thud.

Chaos shock of the dirt and was still glancing around all wide-eyed at these 'land dragons'.

Skales was about to object when his wife stopped him and came closer to the unafraid child.

Queen Selma sniffed at the child her tongue lightly hitting the air as she circled Chaos. Chaos was as equally interested in the pink land dragon as Queen Selma was in her.

Both began to study one and other Selma gently patting her hair and Chaos returning the favour gently patting the scales on top of Queen Selma's head.

Next Selma inspected her Chaos' clothing promoting Chaos to do the Same with Selma.

The Serpentine watched the pair sussing each other out in the open before the tribes gathered to watch.

Selma's eyes caught sight of (Y/N)'s satchel and the telltale birthmark on Chaos' right arm that was identical to (Y/N)'s.

Selma gave Chaos a warm smile. "Greetings, hatchling. You must have a very interesting story to tell us." Queen Selma said to the little girl in a tone only a loving caring mother could produce.