Chapter 54: The Cost of Betrayal.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author Notes: Shout out to defandomghost who shared their theories with me about the realm (Y/N) is from. I love theories keep it up.

(Third Person P.O.V)

To the surprise of all the Elemental Masters and Nya. Jormungand, the proud Anacondrai serpent with bright neon pink eyes along with Dareth the brown ninja of heart clinging to her back had surrounded most of Chen's forces preventing them from escaping the island.

(Y/N) was standing there with a smug look on her face watching with pride as Jormungand circled the trapped cultists.

"Still no sign of Chen?" Karlof, Master of Metal asked looking around for the slimy trickster amongst the cornered cultists.

"He must have escaped but we'll find them." Tox, Master of Poison announced with determination.

"Jormungand leave them to those idiots." (Y/N) responded nodding towards the Elemental Masters that had just arrived.

"Hey!" Griffin Turner shouted only to be met with a poisonous glare from (Y/N)'s glowing eyes.

The Master of Speed immediately shut his mouth. There was no doubt in anyone's mind was that there was bad blood between the Elemental Masters and (Y/N).

"Let's go home." (Y/N) called out with a happier tone to Jormungand who nodded in agreement.

"Dareth. Do you want a lift back to the mainland or do you want to stay here?" (Y/N) questioned as the brown ninja slid down Jormungand's back.

"What was that about?" Dareth asked noticing (Y/N) poisonous look at the elemental masters.

"Someone accused musician of being spy and sent others to attack her." Karlof informed the brown ninja.

"Alright! Which one of you was the coward that did it!" Dareth demanded prepared to defend (Y/N)'s honour and began warming up by punching and kicking the air.

(Y/N) on the other hand didn't seem to care which idiot was the culprit and silently climbed up on Jormungand's back ready to leave the island to its demise.