Chapter 58: Morro Returns.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author Notes: Shout out to Lunar_Heart for catching foreshadowing from the early pages that everyone missed and is a clue to something else. ; )

(Third Person P.O.V)

The Ninja were riding their dragons back home cold, tired and miserable from being soaked head to toe on their latest mission.

Things had not been going so well for the ninja lately and from what they had heard about the other elemental masters who returned home after their battle with Chen they hadn't been so lucky either.

Just recently Tox and Paleman had been mistaken for known criminals Toxikita and Invizable and had been hunted down by a group called the Ultra Agents.

Metalonia, home of Karlof where cutting down on manufacturing aircraft and propulsion systems which had meant less work for the aeronautical engineer and that meant less money which made his living expenses very tight.

Griffin Turner had broken both of his legs, Jacob Pevsner had his sitar stolen, Skylor was drowning in problems form her father's noodle empire that she had now inherited.

Chamille had been arrested for impersonating others and stealing their identities. Ash was heavily fined for being a public health risk to others thanks to his smoke.

While Gravis, Shade, Neuro and Bolobo seamed to have all disappeared without a trace after a few very embasing and very public thing had happened to each of them.

Kai looked over at Lloyd, Lloyd was looking at his phone with a very depressed look on his face, with his dad gone and (Y/N) having refused all forms of contact with them Lloyd was more lost them ever Kai often heard him crying alone at night.

Kai Lent over on his dragon and rustled Lloyd's hair. "Hey, no messing up my hair." Lloyd said with a laugh.

"I know you're feeling down kid, but  don't worry, big shot I'll watch over you from now on." Kai said with a sad smile.

"I know she's really mad but I wish (Y/N) would just come home." Lloyd sighed and Kai patted him on the back.