Uncontrolled (Remus Lupin x oc)

Willow Phoenix Azar Ollivander was one of the most captivating and powerful witches to cross the halls of Hogwarts

Willow Phoenix Azar Ollivander was one of the most captivating and powerful witches to cross the halls of Hogwarts. Her full, red lips, adopted in the fifth year, had overworked and broken more hearts than she would ever know. Her golden eyes enticed and intrigued men and women alike with their mysterious air and serious countenance. She had had admirers throughout her years at Hogwarts and through her training as a potioneer, but she had barely noticed any of them, preferring the company of her friends and books. Raised by her grandfather, the wandmaker, she never knew her mother who died in childbirth and has no idea who her father is.

Now, having completed her potioneer and Magical Creatures studies, she returns to her dear friend Severus Snape for guidance in her search of a job. Follow along with Willow as she grapples with love, friendship, and danger during the year of Sirius Black's escape at Hogwarts. But Willow has a secret. She has more power than she knows how to control and she may need her father's help to do so. When she finds out the truth can she ever accept him?

I don't own Harry Potter.

Feel free to check it out or ignore this if it isn't your thing.