120. That Which is Best Left Unasked

Dioleh had just reclaimed her seat when Arthur Weasley entered, looking thinner and more worn than usual. "I still don't see why we have to go through that every time you come home," Mrs. Weasley said. "I mean, a Death Eater might have forced the answer out of you before impersonating you."

"I know, dear, but it's Ministry procedure, and I have to set an example. Something smells good. Onion soup?" He looked hopefully towards the table before noticing the new arrival. "Harry! We didn't expect you until morning." They shook hands as Mr. Weasley took a seat and Mrs. Weasley served him some food. "Thanks, Molly. It's been a tough night. Some idiot's started selling Metamorph-Medals. Just sling them around your neck and you'll be able to change your appearance at will. A hundred thousand disguises, all for ten gallons!"

"And what really happens when you put them on?" Harry asked.

"Mostly you just turn a fairly unpleasant orange colour," Mr. Weasley explained. "But a few people have also sprouted tentacle-like warts all over their bodies. As if St. Mungos didn't have enough to do already."

"It sounds like the sort of thing Fred and George would find funny," Molly said hesitantly.

"No way," Dioleh countered instantly. "Not during a time like this. And anyway, they would sell it like it is."

"Dioleh's right, Molly," Arthur said as Harry stifled a yawn behind his hand.

"Bed," Mrs. Weasley said instantly. "I've got Fred and George's room all ready for you. You'll have it to yourself."

"Why, where are they?" Harry asked.

"Oh, they're in Diagon Alley, sleeping in the little flat over their joke shop as they're so busy," she explained proudly. "I must say, I didn't approve at first, but they do seem to have a bit of a flair for business. But come on, dear, your trunk's already up there."

"Night Mr. Weasley," Harry said, getting up. "Goodnight Dioleh."

"Goodnight," they chorused as Mrs. Weasley led him up to the second floor.

Once they had gone, Mr. Weasley turned to Dioleh and said, "Shouldn't you be getting some sleep now too?" Dioleh shrugged.

"I haven't really been sleeping well," she admitted.

"We have some sleeping potions we keep for the children when they have nights like that if you'd like to take one," Arthur offered. "They're in that end cabinet there to the right."

"Alright," Dioleh said, getting up. After putting her teacup in the sink, she went to the cabinet and downed one of the potions.

⥖✦✧⦽✧✦⥗

"Dioleh, wake up!" Hermione said excitedly, shaking her.

Rolling away from her, Dioleh groaned, "Leave me alone."

"Come on, Dioleh," Hermione begged, still shaking her.

"What?" Dioleh groaned, slamming her head into her pillow.

"Harry's here," Hermione cried.

"I know," Dioleh retorted, her voice slightly muffled from the pillow. Moving her head from the pillow, she explained, "I was still awake when he got here. But fine, I'll meet you in there in a minute."

"Meet me where?" Hermione replied.

Rolling onto her back, Dioleh replied, "You're going to go with Ron and harass him awake, aren't you?"

"Well..." Hermione trailed off. "Yeah."

"I'll meet you there in a minute," Dioleh repeated. Once she had gone, Dioleh sat up to see that Ginny was also awake and out of bed. Rolling out of bed, Dioleh changed into a pair of jeans and a white summer top. Pulling on some fuzzy socks, she left the room, not bothering with her hair or makeup for the day, and went to Fred and George's room where Ron and Hermione had congregated. "Sup," she said, stepping inside and shutting the door behind her.