165. Breaking into Hogwarts

Dioleh felt rather winded as she landed on solid earth again and was very glad to have Draco's support as they made their way towards the house. Dioleh could see why so many people were staying there. Muriel had an enormous house. Bill knocked and after going through a few security measures, the door opened and they were greeted by the smiling face of Arthur Weasley. Dioleh smiled as they entered and so many of the Weasleys appeared. Ginny rushed forward, wrapping her arms around Dioleh and letting out a squeal.

"Hey, Ginny," Dioleh said, hugging her back.

After hellos had been exchanged, Bill turned to his parents and said in a quiet voice, "Don't worry about Malfoy. Kingsley and I spoke to him. He's all right." The two nodded and Bill turned back towards the door and moved away a bit to apparate.

Mr. Ollivander was quickly directed to a room as he was still rather frail, but once Mrs. Weasley returned from doing so, Dioleh said, "I know you all probably don't know everyone, so this is Andre, Imani, Blaise, and Draco."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," Mrs. Weasley said warmly, embracing Imani, Andre, and Blaise. Coming to Draco, she said, "It was very brave of you, what you did. We're glad to have you." Draco stuttered over a response but was quickly shushed as Mrs. Weasley embraced him also. Dioleh smiled in amusement as he threw her a look over Mrs. Weasley's shoulder. Pulling away from him, she noticed how weak Dioleh still was. "Come now," she said, taking Draco's place in supporting her as she led her along to a room. "You'll be sharing with Ginny, but the room is big enough that I don't doubt you'll all be comfortable."

"Thank you, Mrs. Weasley," Dioleh replied kindly, settling on the bed. She was soon joined by Ginny and Imani, who was also sharing with them, and soon the three girls were chatting happily as neither siren had seen Ginny since the end of sixth year.

"I'm sorry, he did what?" Dioleh cried. "Harry broke up with you?"

"I took it more to mean that he didn't want to try long distance," Ginny replied with a shrug. "He'll come back for me. I mean, who wouldn't?" Dioleh grinned.

"I mean, I'd date you," Imani said just as the door opened and the boys appeared.

Frowning, Andre said, "What?" Imani laughed as he sat down beside her on her bed and kissed her forehead as Draco sat by Dioleh and Blaise sat on the floor.

Smirking, Dioleh remarked, "You know, if you really want to talk to Harry, I have a way for you to talk to him."

"Really?" Ginny said excitedly. Smiling, Dioleh reached in her bag for her mirror and whispered Hermione's name.

"Just couldn't stay away, could you?" Hermione said cheerfully.

"I didn't come here for you," Dioleh said teasingly. "Where's Harry?"

"In the living room," Hermione replied. "Why?"

"Just go over to him," Dioleh ordered. Rolling her eyes, Hermione got up and Dioleh could see the ceiling move around her as she went down the stairs and over to where Harry, Ron, and Dean were in the living room.

"Harry," Hermione said. "Dioleh wants to talk to you."

Dioleh quickly threw the mirror at Ginny as Harry replied, "All right. What is it, Dioleh?" The moment he caught sight of the familiar red hair, he exclaimed, "Ginny!"

"Ginny?" Ron repeated, scrambling to get into the frame to see his sister.

"Hi, Harry!" Ginny called excitedly. "Hey, Ron!"

"Blimey, are you all right?" Ron asked. "We heard about the Forbidden Forest thing."

"Oh, it was fine," Ginny replied dismissively. "It was pretty funny actually. We really just spent the whole time with Hagrid."

"Told you," Harry muttered, sending Ron a look.

"Oh, sod off," Ron retorted. Ginny smirked.

⥖✦✧⦽✧✦⥗

After Ginny had spoken with Ron and Harry for a while, she left the room to go help her mother with dinner and Blaise, who had been sitting quietly and waiting with growing impatience, quickly shut the door and faced the others. Turning to face Dioleh, he asked, "How long until you think you'll be well enough to get on the move?"

"I can't be sure," Dioleh admitted. "But based on my recovery time so far, I would guess a week until I'm feeling well enough to attempt our break-in."

"Okay, than until then, we need to plan," Blaise said, sitting down again and pulling out a large piece of parchment from his pocket. "Potter lent me this to help us out." After muttering something and tapping the parchment, they saw ink spread over the entire page, showing a detailed map of Hogwarts with moving footsteps to show each person there.

"So that's how he kept finding me," Draco remarked, leaning forward.

"He said that the only limitation is that anyone in the Room of Requirement won't be shown," Blaise explained.

"So, what's our entry point?" Andre asked.

"Hogsmeade," Blaise suggested. "We can apparate directly there and then maybe talk to a few people and figure out the best way to get into Hogwarts."

"We need to invest in some disguises," Dioleh said. "We're all targets now that the Death Eaters know we're working with Harry. If Snape or one of the Carrows see us, we're done."

"Okay," Blaise said, thinking hard. "What's the best way to do that?"

"The most lasting way is through transfiguration," Imani replied. "So, unless one of you has a bunch of Polyjuice and some hairs, I don't know what else we can do."

"Transfiguration it is," Blaise said. "I thought we could also see about using some Hogwarts robes for while we're inside."

"From where?" Andre asked. "Mine are all gone."

"I lost mine when I was taken," Imani said.

"And weren't yours burned?" Draco asked with a frown.

"Maybe we can ask the Weasleys here," Blaise suggested.

"And be Gryffindors?" Dioleh replied with a raised brow. "Ew."

"Your sister's a Gryffindor," Draco countered.

"And? Your point?" Dioleh replied with a playful grin.

Rolling his eyes, Draco said, "I'm sure we can still pass as students even without robes." After a moment, he remarked, "You know, I think we're forgetting the most important person that can help us here."

"Who?" Andre asked with a frown.

"Ginny," Draco said. "She was there until Christmas, right? Maybe she knows a way in."

"You're right," Imani said, getting to her feet. "I'll go get her."

"Wait, Imani," Blaise said quickly. "We can't tell her why we need to get into Hogwarts." Everyone agreed and soon Imani disappeared out the door. After a few minutes, she returned with Ginny and sat back down on her bed.

Ginny also look a seat before asking, "So, what exactly do you need from me?"

"We need to know everything you do about Hogwarts security now that it's under Death Eater control," Blaise explained. "What do you know?"