Tying the Web

Although Draco and Dioleh worried over their son, it was soon revealed that upon the discovery of Scorpius' parentship, the boy in question was so embarrassed he turned red at the sight of Scorpius for at least a month. Scorpius instead formed a tight group of friends with Albus Potter and Forsythe. His years at Hogwarts, although riddled with the usual dark turns life has to offer, were happy years and his parents rarely had reason to worry for him.

Andre and Imani bought a small beach house along the western coast in a house neighbouring where Draco and Dioleh took up their usual residence, leaving Malfoy Mannor for the elder Mr and Mrs Malfoy until their eventual deaths. Blaise, who had begun his only security company, bought a house by theirs as well, although his he tore down and rebuilt to suit his style.

Despite the heartache of their younger years, the Malfoys, Rodriguezs, and Zabini lived the rest of their lives happily, for even when the storms came, the light always remained in sight. They had learned through trial and tumult to find inner peace and joy even in the harshest of storms. A task, although not easy, necessary for any wishing to look back on one's life with, if not warm remembrances, at least moments or pieces of joy.

And now I, the author of this insanely long novel have but one choice to make: how to end.

I could, if I were the preachy type, gives speeches and essays about whatever I consider to be the theme or message of the story. I could, on the other hand, talk incessantly about the trials and tribulations this tale had to offer in its writing. Alternatively, I could say nothing at all and end with nothing more than that which is already written, but as this is the last I shall write and publish on this site, I suppose more must be warranted.

This is by no means my most popular story, but even so, I feel the need to write here a proper goodbye. To say I am done with writing entirely is a lie, but I must confess I feel now as my age grows upon me that I am ready to move on to more complex tales even than this. That is not to say you, the reader must feel the same about yourself, but as for me, the time has come, I rather think, to extend my wings and depart from the familiar rhythm of so much of my work. I have grown, I have learned, and I have prospered with it, but now it is all at an end. And so, a new era begins.

Goodbye, fair reader.

Until next time.