Harry Kane

NAME: Harper

Prince William's and Kate Middletons Daughter

I'm the daughter of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Anyway today we're meeting the England team after they lost the final. I slide on a blue and silver dress. I slide on silver heels and loosely curl my hair and do light make up. I go downstairs and my mum walks over to me. "You look beautiful honey" said mum. I smile. My fiancé walks over. My dad told me I have to marry this Prince. I don't want too. 

Soon the team walks in. Harry Kane is the first, he meets my parents, my fiancé Nicholas. "Your highness" said Harry. "Hi,  Mr. Kane." I said, smiling. He smiles back. I welcome everyone else. I sigh and sit down. Harry is by himself. I walk over. "Do you want the grand tour?" I ask. "Your highness, are you sure?" asked Harry. I laugh and nod. "Call me Harper and I am sure. Beats standing here" I said. Harry nods and we sneak out. 

"So, you and Prince Nicholas are to be married" said Harry. "Yeah. It's arranged. I don't want it" I said. "Oh, but I had no idea they still did arranged marriages" said Harry. "They usually don't but for some reason thy are doing it to me" I said. We get to my room and I open the door. We go inside and sit on the bed. "When's the wedding?" asked Harry. "3 weeks" I said. "And you don't want to?" asked Harry. I nod. "I don't.... can I just.... help me" I said. "How?" asked Harry.

"I-I want to run away, help me" I said. "Tonight. I will be out of the front gate. Get there and we can go to my house" said Harry. "OK, we better go back." I said. He stands up and he helps me up. He hugs me. I hug back. We go downstairs and when they leave, I run to my room. I pack and sneak down. I place them in a bush and sigh. I sigh and go back inside. I yawn and wait till everyone asleep. Once they're asleep, I sneak out. I get out and Harry helps me into his car. He drives to his house and we go inside. I sit down and Harry joins me. "Now what?" asked Harry. "No idea" I said. I yawn and he carries me to bed. "I'll see you in the morning, we will figure it out tomorrow" said Harry. I smile and fall asleep. 

NEXT MORNING

I wake up and find my bag beside me. I slide on jeans, a white t-shirt and vans. I pull a hoodie on. I brush my hair and put my hair in a bun. I go downstairs. Harry's cooking breakfast. "We need to leave after breakfast, we need to leave. My parents will have look outs for me." I said. "I know, I called Declan and Mason. They are going to help us" said Harry. "OK" I said. We finish eating and then we hear Mason talking outside. We let them in and we begin to pack the car. We drive to Scotland and hide in the mountains. Mason and Declan leave. Luckily they never texted each other so, if the police do question them, they have no proof. 

4 weeks later

Me and Harry are dating and we get food delivered by Marcus Rashford, who luckily enough is on holiday. We are currently sharing a bath and relaxing. Once we get out and dry ourselves. We relax on the sofa. BANG BANG BANG. We jump and look out the window. My parents. I open the door. "Did Harry Kane kidnap you?" asked mum. "No, I ran away and he helped me. I never wanted to marry Nicholas." I said. "You should have told us, we would have cancelled it." said dad. "Yeah right" I said. They come in. "This is my boyfriend, Harry Kane now" I said. "Oh" said dad. "Yeah, so how about this, you leave and let us come back. Let me date Harry." I said. "Fine" said mum and dad. We smile and they leave. We pack and leave. Once we make it home, I bring him to my bed. We lie on the bed and I smile.

3 years later me and Harry get married.

A year later we have a baby girl, Eloise Nell Kane.

The Kane Family!

Hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx