Mason Mount

NAME: Elisha

Step mother duties

Mason's POV:

8 years ago, when me and my ex had our baby girl, Stella Mae Mount. My ex never wanted a daughter at 15, so she gave her to me and she moved on. I raised her since then and the help from my family. Stella has my brown hair and brown eyes. When I was 19, I met this girl, Elisha and well, we fell in love. She accepted my daughter and loves her like her own. 

We got married 4 months ago. It's funny, when Stella turned 4, her mum decided she wants to get to know her. I allowed it since Stella needs her mum. She's the best mum now and I'm glad my daughter has her. Today me and Elisha are telling Stella we're having a baby. 

"Babe, you ready?" asked Elisha, walking inside. "Yes, I'm nervous. I'm glad Danielle has agreed to meet us to tell Stella since it's her weekend but I'm scared Stella will think I'm replacing her" I said. "Mason, Stella loves you and she would never think that" said Elisha. I nod and she kisses me. 

We head to the restaurant and we settle down. They walk in and sit down. "Hey" said Danielle. "So, um Stella me and Elisha have something to tell you" I said. "OK, daddy" said Stella. "Ella is pregnant" I said. "I get a baby brother" said Stella. "Yeah, you do" I said. "Yay! I'm so excited!" said Stella. Danielle smiles and we enjoy our meal.

Once we get home, Elisha goes to have a shower. I lie on the sofa and yawn. I'm so tired. I hear walking downstairs. She smiles and lies beisde me. 

As months go by, we find out we're  having a boy, we decided on Ethan Tony Mount. 

Once his born, Stella is in awe and we are a family until I stuffed up. I mean, she won't divorce me but she was annoyed. 

One day we were having fun until we head Ethan crying and Stella looking guilty. "Stella what did you do?" I ask, Elisha picks Ethan up. "I.... I.... he was crying and I thought the blanket would help" said Stella. "Oh, Stella, no. That could harm him, bubs" I said. Elisha just smiles. "Stella, everything's fine, his fine." said Elisha. "I know, Elle" said Stella, walking away.

I told Elisha to pick Stella up from Danielle's but Danielle called me to say she never came. I go pick Stella up and bring her home. I go inside and she's asleep with Ethan on her chest. I frown. "Stel, babe go to your room." I said. She goes to her room and I shake Elisha. Ethan starts crying. I left for training at 4.30 this morning and Elisha jumps. "Why did you do that" asked Elisha. "You forgot to pick Stella up! You forgot my daughter!" I shouted. Ethan cries louder. "I... forgot. I was awake since you left, Ethan has been crying nonstop and then I got him to sleep and I fell asleep! I never meant to do it!" said Elisha. "You should have stayed awake! You forgot my daughter, I had to leave training early over you!" said Mason. "I'm sorry that our son has been feeling unwell and that I was the only one here to care for him! I'm sorry for being tired, I'm sorry for fucking having no sleep at all!" said Elisha. She stands up and goes to pack. 

She leaves without saying bye. I groan and sit on the sofa. "Daddy where is Elle? You were mean, daddy. If Ethan is sick and was unsettled, its fine that she forgot me. If Ethan needed her, he needed her more then I needed a ride home" said Stella. "Stella, baby...." I said, trailing off. "If you lost her for good, I will never forgive you" said Stella, turning around and walking away.

Elisha's POV:

I made it to Sasha's and Jack's house. I place Ethan in the cot they have in case I stay over. I sit on the sofa, crying. "Oh Ellie, what happened?" asked Jack. "I forgot to pick Stella up but Ethan's sick, his unsettled and I.... I was up since 4.30 with him. I fell asleep trying to settle him" I said, crying. Jack hugs me and Sasha hands me a cup of tea. "You can stay here for as long you need, Ellie" said Sasha, sitting on the other side of me. I nod. I hear my phone.

From Mase

Where are you & Ethan?

From Danielle

Stella messaged me, you left. What did Mason do?

To Danielle

Shouted at me for forgetting, I never meant to forget, Ethan's sick and when he fell asleep, I fell asleep after being awake since 4.30 this morning. I'm at Jack's and Sasha's. Don't tell Mason. If  you have Stella, you can come over so I can see Stella but right now I don't want Mason anywhere near me. 

From Danielle

OK, Ella. I'm sorry for calling him, I should have dropped her home but I had work.

To Danielle

Its fine :)

I turn my phone off and Jack order pizza. Afterwards, we watch a random movie and I fall asleep.

3 weeks go by and I've seen Stella whenever Danielle has her. Today I'm going home, Stella is in school and Ethan's staying with Sasha and Jack while I go talk to Mason about us. Once I make it home, I head inside. I spot Mason on the sofa, drinking tea while watching our wedding video. I sigh and cough. "Ellie" said Mason, pausing the video and standing up.

"I'm here to talk before I go back to Manchester" I said. He nods and we sit down. "Babe, I just want to say I'm sorry. I... I wish I never said what I said." said Mason. "I.... I have to take time away, Mason. You hurt me. Really hurt me" I said. "Baby, I love you to the moon and back" said Mason. "As do I, Mase" I said. He stands up and goes to sit beside me. "I will do anything for you to forgive me and come home. I missyou and Ethan" said Mason. "OK, I'll come back" I said. He smiles and kisses me. "Thank you for forgiving me" said Mason. "I can't stay mad at you" I said. I hear a knock and I answer the door. "Jack, Sasha" I said. "Knew you'd forgive him" said Sasha, handing me Ethan. I smile and they leave.

Once Stella comes home and sees me, she hugs me. "I missed you two, I hope daddy said sorry" said Stella. "He did" I said. "Good" said Stella. I laugh and hug her. 

We had two more kids, Hensley Grace and Hunter Nate Mount. We are happy and its all down to the fact we communicate all the time.

Double update! 

Hope you enjoy!

If you want to request an imagine: 

Name: (You'd like, doesn't have to be yours)

Age: (Optional)

Plot: 

Personal facts: (Optional, hair colour, eye colour, fav colour, hobbies, etc)

The footballer you want: (Any but I will have to research them if I don't know them only know the people from Chelsea, Liverpool, some Man City (Jack and Foden) and Spurs and England squad, also the Irish football team)

So, if ya want an imagine just private message me or comment on this chapter :)

Lorna xx