Jordan Henderson

NAME: Gabby

He breaks up with you because you keep going out and don't want to settle down for a kid

Jordan's POV:

Me and Gabby have been dating since we were 15 and we're now 31. I want to get married and have kids but she isn't ready. I know I can't rush her but I just want  a family. A kid to bring to the match, to wear my jersey and have fun with. I sigh when she walks down in a black dress and I sigh. "Gabby, can we talk?" I ask. "Sure, 7 minutes" said Gabby, she sits beside me.

"Gabby.... when do you want to try for a baby?" I ask. "Not yet, Jord. I don't want a baby yet, give me 5 years or less. Just not yet" said Gabby. "Gabby, we're 31 now. I don't want to be an old dad. I want to be able to play football" I said. "Jordan I'm not ready" said Gabby. "Your never ready! I want a baby! I proposed to you and you turned me down cause your not ready! I can't do this, Gabby. We're done. I want a family, I'm 31 and I am not getting any younger!" I said, frowning. "Fine! Throw away all these fucking years for a fucking family that I never want!" yelled Gabby.

"Oh, so lied about the five years. Get the fuck out before I say something I regret!" I said, she leaves. I go upstairs and grab her stuff. I pack them and put them in my car. I grab the rest of her stuff and drive to her mom's house. I knock and they help me bring her stuff in. They sit me down. "What's wrong?" asked Kara, her mom. "She was going out again nightclubbing and then I asked when does she want to try for a baby, she said 5 years. Then I mentioned how I proposed to her and she turned me down and then I mention that I don't want to be a dad that can't play football with his kids. I said that after I said we're done and then she yelled back at me wasted all these years and that she never wants a family, so I completely told her we're done and she left. Am I in the wrong" I ask. "No. Your not wrong, Jordan. I mean, you never told us about you proposing" said Kara. "She turned me down because she wasn't ready for it, and this was 4 months ago. Alex has a baby with his girlfriend, he has a ring and she does interviews and all she says is that she will say yes. Nearly everyone on the team has a girlfriend, fiancé or wife. I just want a baby, a family" I said. "Look, move on. She's our daughter but we don't agree with how she is acting" said Kara. I nod and go home. I lock the door and slide under the covers. 

The next morning I wake up to Gabby in the kitchen. "Where is my stuff?" asked Gabby. "Your parents. We're done, as in we broke up" I said. "After one fight" said Gabby. "After you not wanting the same thing as me. We are done! Get out!" I said. "FINE!" yelled Gabby. She leaves and I roll my eyes. I sit down and relax. I groan. 

10 months later

I met this girl, Luisa. She wants everything that I want which works out great. "Hey, Lu. What's wrong?" I ask. "I'm pregnant" said Luisa. "Wow.... we're having a baby" I said. "yes" said Luisa. I kiss her and place my hands on her stomach. "Our baby is in there" I said. She nods. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" said Luisa. 

She's now 6 months and we just found out the gender of our baby, we're having a girl. Carlie Mae Henderson. I spot Gabby and roll my eyes. "That's Gabby" said Lu. "Yeah" I said. "Jordan?" asked Gabby. "Gabby." I said. "You must be Luisa, his girlfriend and your pregnant" said Gabby. "Yeah, I'm 6 months with a baby girl" said Lu. "Yeah, we have a little girl growing in her." I said, smiling down at Luisa. "Jordan.....I just want to say I'm sorry" said Gabby. "It's fine. I don't care about what happened between us since I have Lu and our girl. You wanted something different and so did I. Look, we better go" I said. We walk away and I smile. I don't care about Gabby anymore. 

Carlie is born on the 4th December 2021. She looks just like me and Luisa is amazing at being a mom. 

We got married 2 years later. 

We then had a boy, Xander Mack Henderson. He looks like a mixture of me  and Luisa. 

I found my love and finally have my family!

I hope you enjoyed this imagine!

Lorna xx