Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

NAME OF MOTHER WHO ABANDONED THE BABY: Erin

His ex abandoned their child with him but comes back 4 years later

*Alex is dating Perrie Edwards and they have Axel along with Alex and Erin's kid, Audrey*

Alex POV:

I used to date this girl, Erin around 3-4 years ago. I broke up with her before she told me about the baby. I told her we can co-parent which I knew I wanted. I then met Perrie Edwards when Erin was 5 months. I told Perrie about my situation and she completely understood. She said it isn't going to affect our relationship. 

When Audrey was born, Erin left her and moved somewhere else. Perrie helped me raise her, she moved in with me even though she has to be in London but thankfully the girls decided that a new town could help our album better. Audrey's first word was mommy to Perrie, I thought Perrie would be upset but she was delighted. She went around telling everyone that she was called mommy by Audrey. After 3 years of dating, we got married.  She was breathtakingly beautiful. 

Now we have a 5 month baby boy, Axel Xander Oxlade-Chamberlain. Audrey loves him to pieces, as well as me and Perrie. Today we're going on a family outing and Audrey is excited. Perrie gets her ready in a skirt, tights and a jumper. She puts her blue vans on and put her hair in a braid. I smile at them and walk over. "Hey, my girls look beautiful" I said. "Thank you, Alex. You look quite handsome" said Perrie.  "Daddy! Are you going now?" asked Audrey. "Yeah, let me get Axel and we will leave" I said. Audrey nods and Perrie smiles at me. I smile back and go pick up Axel. I put him in his pram and we leave.

As we're walking, Perrie and Audrey are talking about their upcoming girls day with Leigh and Jade. "Alex" said Erin, walking towards me. "Erin" I said. Perrie stops and picks Audrey up. She walks over. "This is Audrey" said Erin, looking at her. "Yes. Look, me and my wife, son and daughter are trying to have a family outing"  I said. "She is my daughter" said Erin. "No, she is not. She is Perrie's daughter." I said.  

"Look, can we talk?" asked Erin. "Babe, I'll wait over here with Axel and Audrey. You need closure, and Erin, you better want to meet her because you want to meet her not for any other reason" said Perrie. They go to the wall. "Alex... I made a mistake. I was young, no money" said Erin. "I would have helped you, you know? I would have made sure you had a house, food and a job. I wouldn't have just ignored you. Perrie did not have to step up as she did but she did. Audrey knows her as mommy. I don't want to confuse her. Since you didn't sign the birth cert, I was able to let Pez adopt her, which she did. Erin, you deserve a happy ending but you can have other kids. I need to look after Audrey, make sure she's happy and comfortable. I don't want her questioning her worth because you left" I said. "OK, I am sorry though. I guess I should have thought clearly. Perrie is a great mom" said Erin. I smile. "She is" I said. Erin walks off and Perrie brings the kids back over. "You two OK?" asked Perrie. "We are, she understands why Audrey can't know about her." I said. Perrie grabs my hand. "This is why I love you, you make sure Audrey is safe and happy" said Perrie. "The same for you and Axel"  I said. "Your an amazing dad and husband, Alex. I love you, so much" said Perrie. "I love you, so much" I said.

After that, we had one more kid, Isla Rose.

When Audrey turned 16, I told her about Erin. She was upset that her birth mom didn't want her but she thanked Perrie for loving her and making sure she was happy. She never did meet Erin because if she didn't want her when she was a baby, she doesn't need her now. 

I'm thankful for Perrie, Axel, Audrey and Isla.

An imagine and I love it! Hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx