Declan Rice

NAME:  Kaitlyn 

Halloween

It's Halloween and today we're bringing our daughter trick or treating. She's only 3 year old and is really excited for her first Halloween. She's dressing as a witch and she's excited to go trick or treating. I smile and go find a costume for me and Declan to match. I dress up as Little Red Riding Hood. Declan is the wolf. He smiles at me and kisses me. "You look amazing" I said. "So do you" said Declan. Laurie walks over and smiles. "Momma, we going?" asked Laurie.

I smile. "Yeah, let's go" I said. We leave and walk around. We stop at a few houses before Declan smiles. "Let's go to Harry's and Mason's. They have good treats" said Declan, picking Laurie up. We drive to their houses and we go to Harry's first. We knock and Harry opens the door. "TRICK OR TREAT, UNCLE HARRY!" shouted Laurie. "Laurie? Is that you? Holy wow you look so good! Here ya go, your favourites" said Harry, smiling.

We go to Mason's and knock. "Hey Laurie, your a witch, wow!" said Mason, he hands her some sweets. "Thank you, Uncle Mase" said Laurie. "No problem. How are you two?" asked Mason, smiling. "Good, tired" I said. "So am I, but it's worth it with this girl" said Declan, patting Laurie's shoulder. "Your both looking happy though" said Mason. "We are, it's weird, we're tired running after this one but we're always happy because she makes us happy" said Declan. Mason nods and we go home. 

A small imagine for Halloween!

Lorna xx