Christian Pulisic

NAME: Aubrey
Your divorced and find love
Your POV:

When I was 18, I married my first boyfriend since I thought I was in love with him. After being married for 4 years, I quickly discovered I had no feelings for him anymore. We have three kids. We had twins when we were 15 and that's one of the reasons we stayed together and married. When we were 19 we had our youngest.

Hadley and Hayden are now 9 and way too smart for me. My youngest, Willa is now 5. She doesn't understand why her dad doesn't live with us. It sucks I'm basically a single mom. My ex, Joe has them on the weekends which is good. Today I'm bringing the kids to Stamford Bridge for a tour since Hayden supports Chelsea. So do I, so I use Hayden as an excuse to do it. I pull on a blue top and skinny jeans. I pull on vans and curl my hair. I do light make up. Hayden comes into the kitchen wearing a Chelsea jersey and jeans. Hadley comes in and wearing the exact same thing. I giggle. I have Willa dressed in a blue dress and white tights, with brown boots. "Mommy, are we going yet?" Asked Hayden. "Yeah, just have cereal before we go" I said, placing bowls on the table.

We sit down and eat our breakfast before leaving. Once we arrive, we go to the entrance and show our tickets. "Welcome to Stamford Bridge. The tour guide is right in there and you will be meeting Thomas Tuchel, Christian Pulisic and Thiago Silva" said Fred, which I read of his name tag. "Thank you" I said. We go inside and find the room. There is some people here already.

"Welcome! This is it and let's go! Wait... I'm Bob!" Said Bob, smiling. We say hi and I hold Willa's hand. We follow along, listening to Bob about this stadium. Once we get to this room, they tell us this is where we are meeting them. Hayden is so excited and I am too. We go in and Hayden gets seats right in the front. I smile and sits beside him. "Be good" I whisper into his ear. "I will, mommy" said Hayden. I smile and look up at the table. Christian, Thomas and Thiago are already there. I feel Willa climb into my lap. "Hi, bubba" I said. "Mommy I'm hungry" said Willa. "It's nearly over, sweetheart" I said, rubbing her hair. I hear a chair moving and footsteps.

I look up. Christian is looking at me. "Um.... If she's hungry, I have three packets of crisps, if they want them. I know what it feels like to have to wait for food. Only if you allow me to give them crisps" said Christian. "Yeah, sure. Otherwise they'd whine the time. Thank you" I said. He hands the crisps to them and they say thank you. Hayden is awestruck. I smile and shake my head. Christian goes to sit back down.

They talk about how they got here and what it's like. Once it's over we stand up to leave when I hear stop. I turn and Christian walks over. "Hi, I was wondering if I could get your guys names" said Christian. "I'm Aubrey, these are my twins Hadley and Hayden and my baby, Willa" I said. "Their your kids. I thought you were their older sister" said Christian. "Nope, my kids" I said. "They are adorable" said Christian. I thank him. "Want to have lunch with me?" Asked Christian. I know this is weird but his a nice guy. "Yeah, sure" I said. We follow him and we find a small cafe.

We order our food and drinks. We sit down and Christian smiles. "So, where is their dad?" Asked Christian. "Well, I got pregnant at 15, me and Joe, their dad got married at 18. We had Willa at 19 and got divorced when the twins were 7 and Willa 3. I guess we rushed into a marriage that made no sense" I said. "Oh. Wow. How are you now?" Asked Christian. "Happy but most men when they find out about my three kids they run" I said. "I won't." Said Christian. I stare into his eyes, seeing the truth. I smile.

After that we went on dates and we became official. Now I have to tell Joe before we tell the public. Me and Chris are dropping them off before going up to Manchester for a match. Once we arrive, we step out and he helps Willa out. We go to the door and I knock. Joe opens the door. "Hey Aubs. Your Christian Pulisic" said Joe. "Hi" said Chris. "Um Joe, can we talk?" I ask. He nods. "What's up?" Asked Joe. "Me and Chris are dating for the past 5 months," I said. "Dating a footballer? He will cheat and you have kids to think about!" Said Joe. "Joe, he loves the kids and the kids love him in return. Please, don't be angry because you don't have the right" I said. "I do. You have my kids" said Joe. "Joe, I am allowed to date. It's not my fault I fell for Chris. Stop. We have to go, he has a match in Manchester tomorrow." I said. We leave and Chris is worried. "What if he tries to take them away?" Asked Chris. "He won't and if he does, no judge would see me in the wrong for dating someone I like. His just jealous" I said. Chris nods and we arrive after a while.