Andy Robertson

NAME: Dawn
You fight over Rachel
Your POV

You know Andy has been best friends with Rachel since 2010. I don't usually get jealous but with them hanging out more and the media speculating and the dans who ship them is enough to make me jealous. I try not to be because I know Andy would NEVER cheat on someone. I admit, I'm scared. Rachel is beautiful and funny. Everyone loves her. She goes to every match, I try to but my job as an actress has me busy.

"Baby, Rachel is coming over for dinner, wanna order or cook?" Asked Andy. "Oh um order" I said, picking up my clothes. He leans against the door and smiles. "You look beautiful" said Andy. "Thanks. Um, what will we order?" I ask. "Mmmm, I don't know. I'll ask Rach" said Andy, smiling. I nod, looking down at the floor.

Once she arrives, their in the sitting room laughing. I decide to go ask them what they want to order. "So, um what do you guys want to order?" I ask. "Oh how about a pizza? Easy and we all love pizza" said Rachel, smiling at me. I nod and Andy rings. I pick at my nails while looking at the tv.

As the night goes by Andy talks to Rachel. She does try to talk to me but I'm not in the mood. Once she leaves, Andy looks at me. "Why were you so rude tonight?" Asked Andy. "I wasn't" I said. "You were. Especially to Rachel" said Andy. "Fine! I think she likes you romantically and your basically egging her on!" I said. "Dawn! Why the fuck do you think that? Me and Rach have been friends since 2010! Men and women can be just friends!" Said Andy, frowning. "Your always so excited for her to come over. You are never like that with me" I said. "We live together, Dawn. I see you everyday" said Andy.

The fight gets worse. "We're done! Since you think I'd ever cheat on you with Rachel! She is the nicest person ever and your here being like this" said Andy, going to pack.  I roll my eyes and watch him leave. I flop onto the sofa and begin to cry.

Andy's POV:

It sucks that she dumped me but I don't care. I went to Rachel's and she hugged me. "Hey everything will be fine, ignore her" said Rachel. I nod and hug her. "What would I do without you?" I ask, smiling. "Be sad" said Rachel, smiling. I smile and we order Chinese.

After 4 months me and Rachel started dating, she's the one. I don't know how I didn't notice it. We're happy and in love.

After two years of dating we get married while she's 5 months pregnant. I haven't heard from Dawn or even anything about her. I mean, it's sad but she never did trust me, did she? I mean, I understand having a best friend that's a woman is hard but no point getting jealous over it.

Our first born, Rocco is every bit of me, ironically.

Dawn did settle down and we ended up becoming friends somewhat.

Hope you enjoy

Two requests will be done tomorrow

Lorna xx