Jorginho

NAME: Arabella 

First Christmas with your baby girl, Bethany. 

Me and Jorginho had our baby girl, Bethany 4 months again. Beth is 4 months and I can't wait to do Christmas with her and Jorginho. She has his eyes and hair. Jorginho is happy that she looks like him and can't wait for Christmas. It's Christmas Eve and I yawn. I put on a Christmas jumper and a pair of jeans. I slide on vans and put my hair in a bun. I step outside and spot Jorginho holding Beth. I smile and walk over to him. "Hey babe, how's Beth?" I ask. "Good, I fed her and changed her. I put her in her Christmas dress." said Jorginho. I smile. "Thank you" I said. Jorginho smiles and kisses me. "Let's go out for breakfast" said Jorginho. "Yes, a new tradition" I said. "Yeah, a new one" said Jorginho. I kiss him and we get in the car.

We go towards McDonalds since we want something simple. We get pancakes and Mcmuffins along with coffee. We sit down and Jorginho smiles. "I love you, Bella" said Jorginho. "I love you" I said. Once we finish we go for a walk around the park. Once we get home, I put Beth in her playpen to rest for a second while I go cook the ham. Jorginho is talking to his teammates in the sitting room watching over Beth. 

The rest of Christmas Eve is just us getting everything read. I put my presents for Jorginho out, as he does the same. Once we put Beth to bed, we bring down her presents. We didn't buy her loads since she is young and won't remember it but we may as well buy her some presents.

Christmas Morning

I wake up at 7 to feed Beth and we decide to go downstairs to open presents first. Once I change Beth's nappy, we sit on the floor and open her presents. She smiles and claps hands. "She loves them, it sucks that Covid has stopped us from having people over but we have each other" said Jorginho. "As long as I have you two, I don't care"  I said. We share a kiss and soon we just open the presents we got each other. Once we finish, we make a fry. We sit down and relax with each other. We video calls with family members and some of the Italy and Chelsea game. I smile and when we get a call from Mason, he told us he would visit tomorrow on Boxing Day to hand out the gifts he bought for us. Of course, we said come over since he did an antigen test and came back negative. We're excited for him to visit. 

We cook our Christmas dinner to perfection and then we eat it. Afterwards, we clean up and have dessert. At 8 Beth goes to bed. We would keep her up but she'd get cranky very quickly. We sit on the sofa and watch the whole Home Alone franchise. 

Jorginho smiles at me. "This Christmas was different but I loved it. Christmas is about family and being there with your loved ones. I love you" said Jorginho. "I love you too, J. Our Christmas is amazing because we have each other and Bethany" I said. We share a kiss and go to bed at 11. 

A little Christmas imagine that was meant to be published last night but with it being Christmas Eve, I got busy so I didn't get a chance to update, so here it is, turned into a Christmas Eve and day imagine! 

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna xx