Jorginho

NAME: Lori

You abort your baby without telling him but he finds out

Lori's POV:

I found out I was pregnant and I love Jorginho and we wanted a baby but not now. I'm not ready, I'm a model and I have jobs that I want to do. I decided on an abortion. I told my best friend, Gabby and she isn't happy. She stopped talking to me and I have no idea what to do but I am getting the abortion. I have to for my job and for what I have to do.

I pull on a pair of leggings and a white hoodie. I say bye to Jorginho and drive to the clinic. I check in and sit down. I play with my rings. I know I should tell Jorginho but I have to do this. I have too. "Lori" said the nurse. I stand up and walk into the room. I lie down. "I know this will be hard but it will be quick, the doctor will be here now" said Nurse Jade. I nod and he walks in. 

"OK, Miss. We will begin" said Dr. Karl. I put on the gown and he begins. He has to suction the fetus out. Once he finishes, he does an ultrasound and smiles. "Its done, no baby" said Dr. Karl. I nod and he explains I will bleed from 6-8 weeks. I get dressed and go home. "You OK?" asked Jorginho. "Yeah, just got my periods" I said. "Ah, do you need anything?" asked Jorginho. "No" I said. I go to our bedroom and lay on our bed. 

I yawn and go to sleep.

Jorginho's POV:

I sigh and notice that she left her bag and phone down here. I sigh and hear it ping. I pick it up and open the phone. Oh my god, she got an email. 

AbortionClinic@gmail.com

Dear Lori Chesterman,

Thank you for your visit to the clinic. Here is a list of medication to help with the blood and cramps you may have. 

PDF.file

Kind regards

Kate Bishop

She got an abortion. I hear the door. I open it to Gabby. "Jorginho I never meant to keep this from you but Lori is getting an abortion" said Gabby. "I know, I saw the email" I said. "I should have told you but I didn't know how to tell you" said Gabby. "It's fine, she's your best friend" I said. We sit on the sofa. "I can leave, I don't want to intrude" said Gabby. "No, your staying" I said. I hear movement and Lori walks inside. "Jorginho.... what's wrong?" asked Lori. "You got an abortion without telling me. How could you? I know it's your body but come on, that isn't right. We could have talked about this and decided together" I said. "It's my body" said Lori. "And that was my baby as well" I said. She sighs. "Lori we're done. I can't trust you, that when we are ready for a baby,  how can I trust you to not abort the baby. I own this house, get out" I said. I roll my eyes when she walks away. Gabby hugs me. 

Once she leaves, me and Gabby go have dinner. I announce the break up and then I watch movies with Gabby.

A year later me and Gabby are dating. Gabby always talks to me if she needs to make a decision. I know that I can trust Gabby. I know dating my exes best friend is a no go but I love her. 

A year after we began dating, we have a baby girl, Violet Mae Filho. 

We got married 2 years later and Lori wasn't happy once it became public knowledge but knew she had no opinion in the manner.

Lori broke my heart but Gabby is my heart.

Hope you enjoyed this imagine, if ya want an imagine just comment or message me!

Lorna xx